Reeeeelaaaaaax. We're 5-3

Steptide

I still think we're ok too - we'll win against teams without a good defense and there's several coming up.

The problem is those teams have much better offenses than us....our D will be put to a tough test...we gave the Jets and McCown 34 burgers.....let that sink in....

New Orleans

@LA Chargers

@Kansas City

New England

Indianapolis

Miami

@New England

@Miami

Have to win 4 at home and one on the road. Not an easy task. I get the feeling that they will look back at this game and regret the loss.

Its funny: All the people who pegged the Bills for 3-4 wins this year are the ones trashing the team now, at 5-3. Typical.

They lost to the Bengals & Jets, please just think about that for a while before you say more stupid ****.

It sucks because it happened in prime time ( again ) and the world saw a bad Bills team tonight...but we all know they can play much better...in fact, we have seen them play much better this year....win vs NO and we're back in business....

The way they were wining was unsustainable, tonight was proof. Second half of the season is going to be rough...

7-9

Edited by T-Bomb

That was the "easy" part of our schedule, I'm afraid. Just turned Saints into a must win game.

Saints reallt doesnt matter to much other than the fact it is at home. Being an NFC team

Now you are going to have to steal on from NE or Chiefs.

Edited by MAJBobby