Trap Game?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The spirit is high in the Bills building and the Jets are playing solid football right now, even though the Jets haven't been able to close games they will be ready tonight.

The Jets still have playoff chances, so my gues is that they won't roll over and just let us take their keep.

Any given Thursday.

McD has this team primed. Everyone has their eye on the prize. There are no trophies for 6 wins.

That being said, this is a game they must have. Not just to improve playoff standings, but to show these are not the same ole Bills. For the fans and to see KW on the field in his 1st postseason game.

Any given Thursday.

McD has this team primed. Everyone has their eye on the prize. There are no trophies for 6 wins.

That being said, this is a game they must have. Not just to improve playoff standings, but to show these are not the same ole Bills. For the fans and to see KW on the field in his 1st postseason game.

that's the real deal for me. Time after time, this team has gotten to the brink and faltered. Like many of you, i want to Bill-ieve, and the Tampa comeback as a good start, and good evidence that the team has turned the page.

Time to step up and beat a team that you are supposed to beat, on the road, in prime time. Cliche machine out!

I know you're thinking it, I'm just saying it.... Bills all over the media for the first time this year, TNF, blah blah, Jets are supposed to be down, etc etc. national TV is usually where the train hits the wall for this franchise. is is different this time?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Because of the short turnaround, these TNF games are usually bad games. Even though all teams plan for them weeks in advance to make sure they are as prepared as they can be, the outcomes are usually poorly executed duds or blowouts. As such, Im nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I expect us to have a dud game somewhere along the line -every team does. But doing it tonight will be devastating to the growing thrill were experiencing in a season we all wrote off in the beginning. Not to mention catastrophic to our playoff aspirations with a Div/Conf loss and 10 days to sulk before another HOF QB comes to town.

We. Must. Win.

FWIW - I recall the Bills winning many a game in Jersey. their turf doesn't scare me.

Because of the short turnaround, these TNF games are usually bad games. Even though all teams plan for them weeks in advance to make sure they are as prepared as they can be, the outcomes are usually poorly executed duds or blowouts. As such, I’m nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I expected us to have a dud game somewhere along the line -every team does. But doing it tonight will be devastating to the growing thrill we’re experiencing in a season we all wrote off in the beginning. Not to mention catastrophic to our playoff aspirations with a Div/Conf loss and 10 days to sulk before another HOF QB comes to town.

We. Must. Win.

Yes, we must.