What is "dilly dilly"?

BILLiever55

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Comes from a bad commercial for bud where they take swipes at craft beer. Meanwhile AB-inbev has been busy acquiring many craft breweries recently. So the recent popularity of the annoying phrase comes from a ****ty, hypocritical TV ad.

I agree. So, metaphorically the drones of corporate America are applauded for their groupthink and the fella who shows some deviation from easy consumer blandness is ostracized.

Whenever I hear dilly dilly, I think someone is identifying themselves as an idiot.

I agree. So, metaphorically the drones of corporate America are applauded for their groupthink and the fella who shows some deviation from easy consumer blandness is ostracized.

Whenever I hear dilly dilly, I think someone is identifying themselves as an idiot.

idiocracy.5849f81b3673c.jpg

Whenever I hear dilly dilly, I think someone at a marketing agency just got a corner office and large bonus.

The single greatest thing you can do in marketing is create a global campaign that not only has everyone talking about it, but is considered funny by most.

There will always be people who consider themselves too smart for such stuff, but let's be honest: that's why we have Stabucks. So they all have a place to hang out with other bunheads and mock the idiots.

Comes from a bad commercial for bud where they take swipes at craft beer. Meanwhile AB-inbev has been busy acquiring many craft breweries recently. So the recent popularity of the annoying phrase comes from a ****ty, hypocritical TV ad.

Sounds like something youd hear from a guy who brings a 6 pack of his own beer to a party to drink. With a receipt, of course, to prove that his 16.99 worth of over-hopped IPA a bold showing from an emerging brewery with notes of coriander is vastly superior to your 18 pack of the same price.

If that king only knew how damn expensive it is to make a mead... Main fermentable is honey for crying out loud!

I would hoard those bottles. That poor SOB who got sent to the pit of misery was parting with something valuable!

The real interesting thing here is the divide in beer taste

Edited by TheFunPolice