Benjamin's TNF stat line ?

I actually hope he's Inactive for Thursday's game. I would think McD wants to get him into the locker room to meet with the team, get to know the playbook, get settled in a bit and then look to prepare for the Saints. Honestly, except for the Bye week, the trade couldn't come at a better time as the whole team and now Benjamin will have 10+ days to prepare for the Saints.

If he goes out to play, they have to make another player Inactive and at this point, it seems to risky as they do have some injuries to some key positions like Safety and LB. Also, I don't want his trade to get into his head and feel he has to "save" the team or WR group....if the Bills win against the Jets, and that's a huge IF, then he can relax a bit and feel like he's just one member of the larger group while learning and acclimating.... as opposed to feeling like he has to immediately be the #1 go-to guy.

He'll be in a similar throwback hoodie to the one McD was wearing Sunday, standing between Rico and Phil, absorbing as much as possible. IMO of course.

I don't see any reason to hold him out and think he'll play in very specific circumstances. I could see him on 3rd and 5-10 and as others have mentioned the red zone. He doesn't need to know the terminology, Taylor can translate the routes to him if he's not familiar with Rico's language.

That said, 3 targets, 2 catches for 18 yards.