Do NOT move Glenn

MAJBobby

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a coincidence that since he has been healthy the run game has started to come around.

He played 100% of snaps Sunday and Kahlil Mack was ineffective.

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make it Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whaley era pick that should go nowhere

I 100% agree. Hes 28 yrs old entering his prime. Hes one of the better LT in the leagues. Hes under contract for a few more years. His cap hit goes down the next few years.

Good LT cost money. We cant go cheap on LT.

Dawkins can be used to replace Incognito when he hangs them up, which will probably be soon considering hes approaching 35

Based on the draft and off-season, maybe they can move him AFTER THE SEASON. With the playoffs a real possibility, now is not the time.

Glenn is not Dareus. Glenn dominates every down he's out there and yesterday, that was all of them.

Why would they even consider getting rid of a good young tackle. Glenn should be the anchor of that line for the next 5-7 years. I hope they don't move him.

I 100% agree. Hes 28 yrs old entering his prime. Hes one of the better LT in the leagues. Hes under contract for a few more years. His cap hit goes down the next few years.

Good LT cost money. We cant go cheap on LT.

Dawkins can be used to replace Incognito when he hangs them up, which will probably be soon considering hes approaching 35

Yeah i agree with Dawkins inside. There i think he will be dominant as opposed to good outside.

I would trade him if they could get a 1st or a 2nd. Wouldnt you guys?

Multiple 1st and a third and i will listen but even then in a playoff push i am not moving a guy that now back healthy and the run game becomes dominant again.

Nope.

I guess I just have a more pessimistic view of Glenn. Guy has two bad feet and is missing a kidney. Never liked signing him to a long term deal to begin with; would rather trade him when his value is high than wait for him to get injured.

If he is healthy, hes a very solid player. But I cant see him staying healthy very long.

Unlikely a team would offer a 1st. If they did then obviously you would have to at least think about it. But the Oline is clicking pretty well with Glenn and Tyrod needs all the protection he can get.

I just would not even think about moving Glenn right now. Depending how the $ situation plays itself out, I wouldn't want him moved at all to be honest.

this would be the only trade that would really have me bent out of shape if it happens. i didn't love some of the other trades, but understood them. why in the world give up a very good lt at this point in the game?

Unlikely a team would offer a 1st. If they did then obviously you would have to at least think about it. But the Oline is clicking pretty well with Glenn and Tyrod needs all the protection he can get.

I just would not even think about moving Glenn right now. Depending how the $ situation plays itself out, I wouldn't want him moved at all to be honest.

I'd take a player and a 3rd for him.

this would be the only trade that would really have me bent out of shape if it happens. i didn't love some of the other trades, but understood them. why in the world give up a very good lt at this point in the game?

Because he's never seen an episode of Game of Thrones and it becomes awkward when the players in the locker room are talking about it so passionately.

I would. That kind of glut of high picks could lead to a special core of players with a similar timeline together ala early 90's Cowboys. Edited by Woodman19

Because he's never seen an episode of Game of Thrones and it becomes awkward when the players in the locker room are talking about it so passionately.

but he's super into stranger things, so they'll find a way to adapt.

It is not a coincidence that since he has been healthy the run game has started to come around.

He played 100% of snaps Sunday and Kahlil Mack was ineffective.

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make it Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whaley era pick that should go nowhere

I'll sign up for this! I noticed they kept putting Mack on his side in the first half and he was invisible. I think they moved him to the other side and Mills handled him well too later on.

Edited by horned dogs

We made this mistake a decade ago with Jason Peters. He'll have a bust in Canton in a few years.

Let's not make that same mistake again.

Draft picks are nice, but not when you're giving away young established players at critical positions to acquire them.

Edited by TheElectricCompany