Do NOT move Glenn

MAJBobby

It is not a coincidence that since he has been healthy the run game has started to come around.

He played 100% of snaps Sunday and Kahlil Mack was ineffective.

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make it Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whaley era pick that should go nowhere

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a coincidence that since he has been healthy the run game has started to come around.

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make is Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whakey era pick that should go nowhere

Absolutely.

The only moves before the trade deadline should be to add WR or RB, and don't give up the farm to do it.

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make is Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whakey era pick that should go nowhere

I understand the other moves.....not paying big money to players not performing but I agree, Glenn is the exception

If you are going to move an OT before tomorrow make it Mills or Henderson.

Cordy is a top end LT and those are hard to find. This is a Whaley era pick that should go nowhere

Mills actually was on Mack most of the game.

Yes, don't move Glenn. He's great.

Mills actually was on Mack most of the game.

Yes, don't move Glenn. He's great.

I really wouldnt move Mills at this point either. Though I do see him as a liability and Dawkins is in the wings waiting.

I dont think you see them move Henderson either and hurt depth. Actually most likely they are done selling this year.

Maybe at this point flip Miller if you get value for the OG

Edited by MAJBobby

I really wouldnt move Mills at this point either. Though I do see him as a liability and Dawkins is in the wings waiting.

I dont think you see them move Henderson either and hurt depth. Actually most likely they are done selling this year.

Maybe at this point flip Miller if you get value for the OG

I hope to see Glenn at LT and Dawkins at RT for the future. Mills isn't playing that badly right now.

Get a RG in the offseason and I think this could be a very good line.

I hope they don't move Glenn either. He has looked good.

Having said that, Glenn is certainly a part of the success of what has been going on, but it also has to do with Ducasse simply being better than Miller at this point and most importantly the changes in scheme blocking that Dennison has put in the playbook.

(....)

I didn't agree with the Watkins move, but I could understand the logic. Watkins is a bit of a prima-donna guy, spouting "I need 10 targets per game" doesn't fit with McWrestler's "team first" ideology. Questions about his durability. We either sign him to the big bucks, let him go for nothing off-season, or trade him now.

Ditto with Dareus - trading an all-pro LT for a bag of cheetos (at least it was an unopened bag) doesn't look like a good deal, but I can give them a mulligan - I don't know how much of a PITA he's been in the locker room, he shows flashes but he also seems "mailing it in" sometimes, there are reports that he's miserable and depressed in B'lo. He's been a problem - suspensions, team rules. All that and he's overpaid. Fine, take the cheetos.

Glenn, OTOH, has been nothing but a good player and a good teammate as far as I can see.

Based on the draft and off-season, maybe they can move him AFTER THE SEASON. With the playoffs a real possibility, now is not the time.

Glenn is not Dareus. Glenn dominates every down he's out there and yesterday, that was all of them.

Edited by BeginnersMind

Glenn is a good starting LT. Those are hard to find. The $ he is making is not that bad considering the level of player he is. To trade him would ABSOLUTELY be a mistake. I hope he stays healthy and in a Bills uni for a long time. :thumbsup:

Based on the draft and off-season, maybe they can move him AFTER THE SEASON. With the playoffs a real possibility, now is not the time.

Glenn is not Dareus. Glenn dominates every down he's out there and yesterday, that was all of them.

This is correct and my view as well. If he does get moved it will be after the season more than likely. Hell he may not even go anywhere then.