Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Jeremy Kerley is a fringe player. We aren't talking about one of their 'stars', here. Besides, his muffed punt in the Falcons game was a big reason that the Jets ended up losing that game. If he plays, the Bills should be able to deal with him. His best days are definitely behind him. Robbie Anderson seems to be their go to weapon, as of late.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying hard not to start pregaming now! Have to remember 8PM start, not 1PM! :lol:

But I am sure someone has started pregaming already!

morning drink real heavy, boot, rally, afternoon dranks, boot, nap, evening tailgate into game time!!!! THAT'S HOW PROFESSIONALS DO IT!

Just win...

The back half of the schedule is tough, I think 4-4 would be a good record for those games. The Bills need this win badly, I need this win badly. GO BILLS!

i agree. If they are indeed playoff caliber, they win games like this. Im not sure if they are but they have a chance to show us something here.

@MMehtaNYDN

#JetsNFL_2017_NYJets_v2.png on Bills RB LeSean McCoy: 'He's not a superhero.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-success-bills-stopping-lesean-mccoy-article-1.3602577

Hes not a superhero, defensive lineman Steve McLendon told the Daily News Tuesday of McCoy. You dont want to make it seem like he cant be stopped.

Hope Shady has a superhero celebration for when he scores a TD... To bad Cam already has Superman... I'm sure McCoy will think of something. Edited by Kmart128

WATCH: BILLS-JETS PREVIEW (2:51)

Bills' RB LeSean McCoy, S Jordan Poyer, DL Cedric Thornton, and QB Tyrod Taylor talk about the week 9 matchup with the Jets in New York on Thursday Night Football.

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. JETS ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

htw-bills-jets-tnf-story.jpg
Bills fans, whether you’re in Western New York or elsewhere, you’ll be able to follow the Bills as they take on the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football, presented by Bud Light. Grab your friends and Bud Light and get ready for primetime!

Game Date/Time:

Thursday, Nov. 2 at 8:25 p.m. E.T.

Broadcast Information:

Television:

National: NFL Network

Buffalo: WIVB

Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz

Color Analyst: Tony Romo

Sideline: Tracy Wolfson

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

Edited by 26CornerBlitz