Shady is ridiculous

YoloinOhio

Ok ok. So i may have jumped the gun.

We just dont see RB carry the ball like they used to 20yrs ago. So just like WR and QB numbers will probably be adjusted for HOF entry, the RB numbers will prob be adjusted as well. Shady has been a top 5 all-around RB in this league now for years.

when it comes to McCoy even before he was a bill I had said there have been quite a few backs that somebody will say "that rb has a similar style to, or reminds me of jim brown or payton or Dickerson. the one runner you never heard that about was barry sanders. nobody seemed to be able to come close to his feats on the field. when McCoy came along he was the first runner that you could honestly say "he almost looks like barry out there at times". I don't think there's been another runner since barry that you can say that about. McCoy is just so much fun to watch and plays with so much heart. we need to enjoy this while it lasts becuz we may not see his type of running for a very long time...... if ever again.

Was this place as bad as BBMB about the loss of Kiko?

The curiosity is killing me.

i cant remember but Kiko was very popular. It was pretty split as I recall. I think the bigger outrage was the contract extension Whaley gave him. Edited by YoloinOhio

What if your watching on the screen, and you know your not going to get touched?

That's what he did. He knew it. But that doesn't matter. It's just an opinion. I have seen players try to just raise it over their heads and fumble just doing that. It's also offensive to the other team imo. I don't like when other teams or players do it to our team. There is a fine line between exuberance and being a big personality and showboating. I'm not a fan of showboating. I love Shady. Still do. Don't think less of him for doing it. I just don't think he should.

@nflresearch

LeSean McCoy has 8 games with 150+ rushing yards in the last 5 seasons, twice as many as the next-closest player

@buckybrooks

Wow! Who knew @CutonDime25 was putting up those kinds of numbers as an RB1. It's hard to pick up 150+ when everyone knows you're the man

He said he feels as fast as ever and wants to play 15 years, here's praying.

I also cringed when he held the ball up, but I always cringe the way he holds that ball like a loaf of bread.

No one holds a loaf of bread like a football player holds a football when he is holding it like a loaf of bread. Never happens. You never see a shopper holding a loaf of bread in one hand, squeezing it, with their arm extended out. Ever. ;)

Shady is a showboat. I dont think he will ever change. You take the good, you take the bad?

Depends on your definition of showboat. I don't think 95% of what he does is showboating. He's an emotional player that shows it on the field. What else does he do that is showboating. I don't think the way he holds the ball is showboating, it's just how he plays.

Depends on your definition of showboat. I don't think 95% of what he does is showboating. He's an emotional player that shows it on the field. What else does he do that is showboating. I don't think the way he holds the ball is showboating, it's just how he plays.

This. He's a very smart player. Even if he got tackled short of the goal line on that long run, it didn't matter. The game was over by then.

And ultimately football is entertainment. He was entertaining people.

i think he likes to show people up. Hes an extreme competitor. I dont care. He is also all about the 10k chase which is an individual, not team, accomplishment. But his individual accomplishments will no doubt help the team.

And, hes very accountable to his performance. If he thinks hes not playing well he owns it and never points fingers. He is aware of the impact he has on this offense.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i think he likes to show people up. Hes an extreme competitor. I dont care. He is also all about the 10k chase which is an individual, not team, accomplishment. But his individual accomplishments will no doubt help the team.

I know what you are saying. RB and WR are okay as far as I am concerned to have that attitude with the huge caveat that you need to try 100% on plays you don't get the ball. I don't think his personal motivation of getting to 10,000 is a selfish act or non team player one bit unless his attempt to get personal goals is detrimental to the teams goals and they are not. If a DB tries to get INTs because he wants the stats or a DE doesn't try to stop the run because he wants sacks it's a different story.

And, hes very accountable to his performance. If he thinks hes not playing well he owns it and never points fingers. He is aware of the impact he has on this offense.

Chasing 10,000 yards only helps the Bills. I can't think of a single way it hurts them.