Dareus traded to Jacksonville!

HappyDays

Wrong it is a very true and correct way. You had Dareus on this team for his Sunk cost contract.

You chose to fet rid of him causing still 10M plus to be assigned right now to No other DT. So essentially paying 10M for nada to help the Dt rotation.

You sign a new DT to fill Dareus spot in the rotation you are assigning double digit cap hit to a lesser player.

So just remember that people that say Dareus wasnt worth his cap hit

No ****. So when his replacement is signed you now have that replacement as the vaule of his contract plus the dead money

31990b2c-cb63-41c3-ae55-903734679ee9_1.7

All good. Weaken your team in the middle of the playoff fight and make a team your fighting with better.

Keep those tissues for you people wanting the playoffs. You are going to need them

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So heads up - contract ignored- just play inthe field:

Week 17, big third down coming up and we stop them we make the playoffs... your walking Cedric out there over dareus if both are on your bench?

I'm walking Thornton or Washington out there like they do every other game.

All good. Weaken your team in the middle of the playoff fight and make a team your fighting with better.

Keep those tissues for you people wanting the playoffs. You are going to need them

Trust me, you need them more than anyone on this board.

Wrong it is a very true and correct way. You had Dareus on this team for his Sunk cost contract.

You chose to fet rid of him causing still 10M plus to be assigned right now to No other DT. So essentially paying 10M for nada to help the Dt rotation.

You sign a new DT to fill Dareus spot in the rotation you are assigning double digit cap hit to a lesser player.

So just remember that people that say Dareus wasnt worth his cap hit

No ****. So when his replacement is signed you now have that replacement as the vaule of his contract plus the dead money

31990b2c-cb63-41c3-ae55-903734679ee9_1.7
Nice! :lol:

Who was on the final play of that Tampa Game? Throton or Washington ummmm nope

Trust me, you need them more than anyone on this board.

Nah i really dont. I have emotionally detahed myself from the Bills long ago.

But will call out idiotic moves when they make them. Just like good moves when they make them

Who was on the final play of that Tampa Game? Throton or Washington ummmm nope

Nah i really dont. I have emotionally detahed myself from the Bills long ago.

But will call out idiotic moves when they make them. Just like good moves when they make them

That's your argument? Dareus walked around the field and made a tackle 45ish seconds later when the ball carrier came to him? Face it MajBobby, You called me out when I showed his snap counts then you shut up after I gave you a link. You spouted a bunch of nonsense about double teams and I show the stat 12 of 41 plays. Now its all about boo hoo cap space.

Call out what you feel are idiotic moves all you want. It doesn't mean you are right. All you ever come here and do is whine about something. Never anything good to say after a win. Just disappear only to come back and whine about something else when you can. If you were so emotionally detached you wouldn't whine so much. I am beginning to think you are just as big of troll as SaviorPeterman. That's tough to do.

That's your argument? Dareus walked around the field and made a tackle 45ish seconds later when the ball carrier came to him? Face it MajBobby, You called me out when I showed his snap counts then you shut up after I gave you a link. You spouted a bunch of nonsense about double teams and I show the stat 12 of 41 plays. Now its all about boo hoo cap space.

Call out what you feel are idiotic moves all you want. It doesn't mean you are right. All you ever come here and do is whine about something. Never anything good to say after a win. Just disappear only to come back and whine about something else when you can. If you were so emotionally detached you wouldn't whine so much. I am beginning to think you are just as big of troll as SaviorPeterman. That's tough to do.

Cool then there is a very easy thing to do if you dont want to read what i post. Use the ignore button. Peace

...I agree....he has been a major, MAJOR contributor.....were' probably looking at 0-6 versus 4-2 without him......

Curious to see how the run D performs today at the gap/up the gut against the Raiders today.

Really? Can't imagine why.

Ohhhh that MD thing? Getting yourself ready to pile on the front office?

Same here. The Raiders' OL has big Maulers.

I'd think they'll look to exploit the secondary this day.

The raiders come into the game averaging 92.9 yards per game and 4.3/att

Bills defense allow 84.5 ypg 3.4/att

Hope that holds true.

Really? Can't imagine why.

Ohhhh that MD thing? Getting yourself ready to pile on the front office?

Don't hate my man.

I want to see what the coaching staff see's with our current starters. If the Bills D-line can contain gap run plays to our current rushing averages for the next few games all will look fine and I further will trust what our FO is doing. If we magically get gashed up the middle consistently here out then I would say the trade sucked and wasn't warranted for what we got in return

Edited by Real McCoy

Hope that holds true.

Don't hate my man.

I want to see what the coaching staff see's with our current starters. If the Bills D-line can contain gap run plays to our current rushing averages for the next few games all will look fine and I further will trust what our FO is doing. If we magically get gashed up the middle consistently here out then I would say the trade sucked.

Me hating? Not so, little buddy.

Let's be honest though, you're hoping for the worst case just so YOU can continue your hatred. Enjoy!

I think this pretty much covers it.

Me hating? Not so, little buddy.

Let's be honest though, you're hoping for the worst case just so YOU can continue your hatred. Enjoy!

I think this pretty much covers it.

Apologies if my agenda does not fit your thought process. I simply stop drinking Bills FO kool aid about 10 years ago for good reason. I want nothing more to see success from this staff. That has to be earned, stock pilling draft picks means zero to me at this point and time.

Your little condescending troll like side jabs are garbage BTW. ? my fandom for the Bills all you want but your take on me and patronage for this team is 100% flat out wrong.

Edited by Real McCoy

...I agree....he has been a major, MAJOR contributor.....were' probably looking at 0-6 versus 4-2 without him......

If the Bills had kept Darby, Watkins, and Dareus, they would be at least 9-0 right now.

Fire everyone!