Schopp: Taylor is better than you think.

JM2009

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How does 54 touchdowns to 14 interceptions sound? Because that's Taylor's record as Bills quarterback -- 44 TD passes, 10 rushing touchdowns, 14 picks. Taylor has rushed for 1,322 yards for an average of 5.6 yards per turn."

It's crazy how you are on top of everything posted on the Bills. Twenty minutes before me. This article came out at 10:30.

Edited by JM2009

How does 54 touchdowns to 14 interceptions sound? Because that's Taylor's record as Bills quarterback -- 44 TD passes, 10 rushing touchdowns, 14 picks. Taylor has rushed for 1,322 yards for an average of 5.6 yards per-turn.

We would all be pumped if we drafted a guy that did this through his first 2 seasons in the league. Somehow TT doing it isn't enough in his first starting action.

the Bills are 19-16 in games started by Tyrod Taylor. That's a .542 winning percentage, better than any Bills quarterback since Doug Flutie, better among those with a season or more starts than all but Flutie, Jim Kelly and Jack Kemp in team history.

Through the Rex debacle and with a team most said was tanking at the start of this year.

Taylor has the best quarterback rating in Bills history, 93.8, among those that have thrown more than 10 passes.

One of the best qbs in franchise history...

The Bills have a durable starting quarterback that almost never turns the ball over and is as much a running threat as any quarterback in the NFL. How does that sound?

Sounds great to me. Especially when you add in the numbers listed above.

Maybe just appreciate what the current quarterback of the team is doing.

The sentence that sums up my feelings about TT the best.

"How does 54 touchdowns to 14 interceptions sound? Because that's Taylor's record as Bills quarterback -- 44 TD passes, 10 rushing touchdowns, 14 picks. Taylor has rushed for 1,322 yards for an average of 5.6 yards per turn."

It's crazy how you are on top of everything posted on the Bills.

well, he is the board patriarch and can not stand someone taking any credit or posting anything bills related. it's like stepping on his toes I suppose.

so you need to stay out of his sandbox, lol

well, he is the board patriarch and can not stand someone taking any credit or posting anything bills related. it's like stepping on his toes I suppose.

No. I could have easily start a thread for each thing I post, but why create clutter for related subjects.

No. I could have easily start a thread for each thing I post, but why create clutter for related subjects.

no, you don't have to. you have your space up above in the pinned section. meanwhile, down below needs to be available for the saviorpeterman trolling threads and whatever other clutter pops up, lol

just pulling your chains master patriarch.

no, you don't have to. you have your space up above in the pinned section. meanwhile, down below needs to be available for the saviorpeterman trolling threads and whatever other clutter pops up, lol

just pulling your chains master patriarch.

I was actually shocked that Schoop wrote something so positive.

Schoop has been a Tyrod guy from the start. I don't think Tyrod is better than I think. I think he is what I think he is. Is that so far this season a slight uptick on the past two years? Yes I'd say it is. But he is still a good game manager with a unique running ability.

26Corner is a blessing for us people who do not have time to search all things Bills related. Any criticism to him is freaking ridiculous.....

26Corner is a blessing for us people who do not have time to search all things Bills related. Any criticism to him is freaking ridiculous.....

Thanks man. Actually I don't have to search. It's easy enough to create lists so the information just appears.