Scream Helplessly at the Sky

Azalin

I'd still like to hear one thing legislatively Trump has done to make their lives worse. The only thing that comes to mind is stopping these CSR payments which will lead to higher premiums for the middle class who purchases a health plan through the ACA that make too much to receive subsidies.

Edited by Doc Brown

I swear this is the end result of every cultural trend "participation trophies" have come to represent.

Several generations of children were raised protected from adversity in a "zero tolerance" environment which ill prepared them for dealing with real life.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I swear this is the end result of every cultural trend "participation trophies" have come to represent.

Several generations of children were raised protected from adversity in a "zero tolerance" environment which ill prepared them for dealing with real life.

maybe in your house.

Edited by Boyst62

It's going to get worse. We're going full circle in terms of the way we communicate. We started with cave paintings on the wall, moved to the written word and then to the artistry of language... now we're moving backwards, the selling point of the new iPhone are its emojis. We've gone from using language to express emotions back to crudely drawn symbols to convey our emotions because people's attention spans and understanding of written language are at a low point.

Imagine the idiocy that's to come. It should be hilarious... or would be if there was anyone left who knew how to write it all down.

It's going to get worse. We're going full circle in terms of the way we communicate. We started with cave paintings on the wall, moved to the written word and then to the artistry of language... now we're moving backwards, the selling point of the new iPhone are its emojis. We've gone from using language to express emotions back to crudely drawn symbols to convey our emotions because people's attention spans and understanding of written language are at a low point.

Imagine the idiocy that's to come. It should be hilarious... or would be if there was anyone left who knew how to write it all down.

:doh:

I'm going to put this ad in this thread........................because I don't want to hear one more liberal "screaming" about conservatives causing "division"

WTF? Just when you thought the Left’s hits on Ed Gillespie couldn’t sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, here’s something to keep in mind

Less than two weeks ago Obama was campaigning for Northam in the name of "rejecting the politics of fear."

Now Northam allies run this ad: https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

Group’s ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Don’t ever lecture about “divisiveness” again

Just scream at the sky and leave the adults alone................

I'd still like to hear one thing legislatively Trump has done to make their lives worse. The only thing that comes to mind is stopping these CSR payments which will lead to higher premiums for the middle class who purchases a health plan through the ACA that make too much to receive subsidies.

them? nothing.

This woman.... the possibility exists

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-attacked-white-lives-matter-members-tenn-bar-article-1.3598064

Woman attacked at Tennessee bar after 'White Lives Matter' rallygoers ask her to leave black boyfriend.

More CosPlay gear

867653406.jpg

The men attended a white nationalist rally in Shelbyville hours before the attack

I'm going to put this ad in this thread........................because I don't want to hear one more liberal "screaming" about conservatives causing "division"

WTF? Just when you thought the Left’s hits on Ed Gillespie couldn’t sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, here’s something to keep in mind

Less than two weeks ago Obama was campaigning for Northam in the name of "rejecting the politics of fear."

Now Northam allies run this ad: https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289 …

Group’s ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Don’t ever lecture about “divisiveness” again

I'd love to know your educational level, and income level.

I suspect both are low.

WTF? Just when you thought the Lefts hits on Ed Gillespie couldnt sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, heres something to keep in mind

Now Northam allies run this ad:

https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

Groups ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Dont ever lecture about divisiveness again

Wow. That ad is !@#$ing horrible.

I'd love to know your educational level, and income level.

I suspect both are low.

For the most part we like to have people here capable of making a contribution. We let gator/Tiberius slide because everyone needs a punching bag. There's no opening here for another idiot. So take your pretentious ass and go post in Snowflake News.

Aw, another thin skinned righty calling someone a snowflake. The beautiful thing about PPP is you are not a mod, and you have no control over who posts what. Deal with it and go back to complaining about Obama and Hillary (your safe space).

Oh yeah and after eight years of investigating HRC, nothing. Now there are actual indictments and you idiots are silent about it. Pathetic.

Edited by gatorbait

Aw, another thin skinned righty calling someone a snowflake. The beautiful thing about PPP is you are not a mod, and you have no control over who posts what. Deal with it and go back to complaining about Obama and Hillary (your safe space).

Oh yeah and after eight years of investigating HRC, nothing. Now there are actual indictments and you idiots are silent about it. Pathetic.

I can have an opinion though and his postings and yours and a few others here are just devoid of any sense or substance. They are just drive-by senseless mutterings.

These indictments have nothing to do with Russian collusion but are solely inspired by the left's desire to dig up any dirt possible. There is plenty on HRC. She's been protected by the establishment but I think that is about to change.

Try this experiment. The FBI investigates you for a possible felony, and while the investigation shows that you did enough wrong to warrant an indictment, the FBI director declares an end of the investigation because your intentions were good.

But yes, nothing was ever found.