First time coming to Buffalo!!!

I hope you have a fantastic time.

What are you going to do with your bags? You can't carry them into the stadium with you.

You'll need to rent a car for the day, or somehow find someone you can trust to put your luggage into their car for you while you're at the game.

He's arriving at 6 AM. Someone give him a good breakfast tip that is on the way to the stadium. They'll be hungry.

I'm a Northtowns guy, so I don't know where to go.

(I'd go to The Original Pancake House, Williamsville, but that is out of their way)

Spot coffee in orchard park (on 20A). Or the pancake place on union in op just south of Michael rd.

I saw a reference to wegmans earlier in the thread. Great idea, but consider the west Seneca wegmans rather than Hamburg. The west Seneca wegmans is more direct from the airport, and is much less of a circus than the Hamburg wegs.

He's arriving at 6 AM. Someone give him a good breakfast tip that is on the way to the stadium. They'll be hungry.

I'm a Northtowns guy, so I don't know where to go.

(I'd go to The Original Pancake House, Williamsville, but that is out of their way)

There is an Orchard Park location of the OPH too. Union near OP Blvd. Minutes from the stadium. Definitely go there.

I hope you have a fantastic time.

What are you going to do with your bags? You can't carry them into the stadium with you.

You'll need to rent a car for the day, or somehow find someone you can trust to put your luggage into their car for you while you're at the game.

We will be taking good care of them.

There is an Orchard Park location of the OPH too. Union near OP Blvd. Minutes from the stadium. Definitely go there.

Sounds like a plan.

Land-get car, Original Pancake House in OP, then tailgate, watch game, celebrate victory, fly out.

My fiancé surprised me with a trip to NYC, and tickets to this weeks game at the 50 yard line. This is a huge deal for me as I live in Oregon. Any tips for my first home game? I'm excited beyond belief!!! We are catching a flight from NYC to Buffalo at 6 AM Sunday morning.

GO BILLS!

Welcome ‘HOME’, Cantankerous! If you’re spending more than one day, you have to do the whirlwind tour. Niagara Falls, Teds Hots, Anchor Bar (just because) and a dinner downtown.

There’s nothing like ‘Rich Stadium’ for a game day experience!

Enjoy! Hope the Bills deliver a win.

I get the Dutch Baby. Light, fluffy and as big as your head. Get in my belly!

we do original pancake house. is our breakfast place on Monday.

Breakfast Stromboli and meat Stromboli.

Edited by mead107

That's the one I'm talking about. Great point. You'd think I'd remember th name given that I drive by it four times a week. But the perf ft spot to stop on the way from the airport to the stadium.

Also, I believe nino's (a minute or two away from the OPH) opens at nine on game days. If pizza for breakfast is your thing, stop there.

Spot coffee in orchard park (on 20A). Or the pancake place on union in op just south of Michael rd.

I saw a reference to wegmans earlier in the thread. Great idea, but consider the west Seneca wegmans rather than Hamburg. The west Seneca wegmans is more direct from the airport, and is much less of a circus than the Hamburg wegs.

If he is going to hit a Wegmans the one on Losson & Transit is his best bet. He could go right from the airport to Genessee make a right on transit. Transit will take him right into the stadium & trust me when I say this there will be absolutely no traffic before 8am.

& why stop for breakfast??? They will have plenty of good food at the tailgate.

Edited by Gordio

They are coming to the TBD tailgate party.

They will have a fantastic time.

Lots of food and drinks.

They don’t have to bring anything.

When you fly in from out of town and have no friends or family from the area it is the TBD way to make it

Convenient, friendly, and a fun filled tailgate in the Hammer Lot that you won’t forget.

We've landed in NYC! Thanks for all the tips and suggestions everyone (especially Mead)! I can't wait til Sunday! GOOOO BILLS!!

Have fun! Don't eat to much for breakfast on Sunday, you will want to nibble and nosh all morning on Sunday in the lot, just tons of great food!

Have fun! Don't eat to much for breakfast on Sunday, you will want to nibble and nosh all morning on Sunday in the lot, just tons of great food!

There is gonna be a **** load of food...look forward to seeing you guys and Cantankerous and fiance as well. Should be fun!!

Im born and raised and still live in NYC.

Went to my 1st game at the Ralph close to 16 years ago. The people were so nice and it just felt like home. If it didn't get so cold, I would move out there just because of the people living in it.

But I hope you have fun and add a victory to your home game. Mine was a loss but it still didn't make me not want to go back. I been to a Bills game every year at least once since then. Enjoy.

Oh side note, i read u got 50 yard line tickets. The fans there are mostly squares. If you want a loud crowd that never sits down and stands for almost the entire game, purchase tickets on row 136. It's like the 15-20 yard line on the Bills sideline. My favorite row that i been on.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC