Corner Back help needed

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shareece Wright still is though. :(

This mornings film session must have been entertaining.

McD draws a box on the left side of the defense. Shareece this is your new home. Please don't ever leave your home again. Don't even chase the ball carrier outside of your home, I want you to focus 100% on always staying home.

Maxwell cannot play without safety's to play over the top. In our unit, he could contribute. But we need healthy safeties.

Plus, he can't play special teams. Still, I'd throw an offer his way, can't hurt. And he could give us an finside information.

This mornings film session must have been entertaining.

McD draws a box on the left side of the defense. Shareece this is your new home. Please don't ever leave your home again. Don't even chase the ball carrier outside of your home, I want you to focus 100% on always staying home.

I wonder if they can rig up an invisible fence like we had for our dog.....

If the Bills hadn't released Kaelin Clay they might have been able to swing a trade for Kevon Seymour.

It would have been the very essence of the Process in action......

agreed lol. what a f'd up process this is.

meanwhile Seymour is starting in Carolina.

Not that easy. If Bills want to sign him 49ers can promote him to their 53 and then he stays there

or the 49ers can do what other teams (Denver, Pats*) have done to our PS players which is offer them as much as they would get on roster and player does not even need to repack. Have any other PS players been paid that much this year or is this an ex-Bill phenomena?