Around the NFL Week 7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look now but my pre-seaaon dark horse the New Orleans Saints are 4-2 and a game ahead of Carolina at the top of the NFC South.

With the Bears and Buccs at home their next 2 weeks.

they're a flawed team because Brees is old or something like that.

Edit. As of now good call. I see Atlanta as a better team than they are showing. Tampa is the most capable of winning team but just not there yet.

Edited by Boyst62

The Bears attempted 7 passes today. Yep, you read that right. They attempted 7 passes. Poor Mitch Trubisky. That staff has no idea how to develop a rookie QB. Look at Billy O in Houston.... let the guy throw, accept he will make mistakes but show him you have faith in him.

7 attempts. Lol.

The Bears attempted 7 passes today. Yep, you read that right. They attempted 7 passes. Poor Mitch Trubisky. That staff has no idea how to develop a rookie QB. Look at Billy O in Houston.... let the guy throw, accept he will make mistakes but show him you have faith in him.

7 attempts. Lol.

Is that a record?

Engram the real deal.

7 attempts. Lol.

John Fox is a godawful football coach. Right up there with Dirk Koetter, or whatever the Bucs coach calls himself. Edited by mannc

they're a flawed team because Brees is old or something like that.

Edit. As of now good call. I see Atlanta as a better team than they are showing. Tampa is the most capable of winning team but just not there yet.

Be really nice if the Falcons finally show some heart tonight.