Around the NFL Week 7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and Broncos getting shutout by Chargers. Was hoping Bengals would win today and prove our loss against them was a fluke but that's not going to happen.

That makes no sense? You want the team we lost our tiebreaker to, to have a good record and win games? Are you even a Bills fan?

The Bengals suck again

this entire season and parody has been more about how divisions and teams match up more than ever. We were poised to be teams like Denver and Atlanta because we match up perfectly. Both very similar to New England what were designed to stop. But quick offenses, like New England can be, like Cincinnati and Tampa will give us trouble. Jacksonville could do the same Houston is out for a dirty. Oakland is quick and I don't know... I just don't know yet with Oakland

They were 28-14 down when Moore came in. He is a solid dependable vet. Gase wouls have stuck with Cutler but for injury because he loves him... and they'd have lost.

I agree Moore is the better QB. Its not like Joe Montana came off the bench though. More like Taylor, Hoyer, McCown, Fitz came off the bench.

That makes no sense? You want the team we lost our tiebreaker to, to have a good record and win games? Are you even a Bills fan?

Nope. Hes a Pats fan. He outs himself regularly with posts like that. Like when he said the Jets fumble call last week was legitimate. Do you know a single Bills fan who thinks that? I dont.

Yep and Broncos getting shutout by Chargers. Was hoping Bengals would win today and prove our loss against them was a fluke but that's not going to happen.

Why? Wins are wins and losses are losses. No need for anything to get proven. If the team wins the division or wins enough games having a better record than other teams to get a wildcard, they don't look at who they beat or lost to get there. Better off if Cinci continues to lose so they don't have a tie breaker against us down the road. Proof of wins is for Pats fans looking to troll Bills forums.

Edited by Scott7975

We need quality wins and so far looks like we are beating a lot of pretenders and also rans.

If Falcons get hammered by the Pats tonight (which I suspect will be the case) it also makes us look like a paper tiger sadly.

Nope. Hes a Pats fan. He outs himself regularly with posts like that. Like when he said the Jets fumble call last week was legitimate. Do you know a single Bills fan who thinks that? I dont.

Hmmm... I have flip flopped on it. I think it was closer than the consensus view on this board.

We need quality wins and so far looks like we are beating a lot of pretenders and also rans.

If Falcons get hammered by the Pats tonight (which I suspect will be the case) it also makes us look like a paper tiger sadly.

we need "quality wins"? Is the cfb playoff committee determining things in the NFL this year?