Stadiums empty

Prices are too high. Relocating two teams to LA instead of potential football hungry markets (Portland, Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City) was shortsighted. Better televisions equals less incentive to go to games. Also, you can't deny that politics does have some influence in the last couple of years. I just don't think it's as severe as people think.

EAST COAST SPORTS REPORTER LEAVES LEFTY BUBBLE, FINDS OUT MIDDLE AMERICA REALLY DISLIKES THE ANTHEM PROTESTS:

The New York-based reporter [Fox NFL writer Peter Schrager] left the Big Apple for an assignment in Indianapolis, Indiana, and when he got into a cab, the driver asked him why he was in town.

Schrager proudly spoke up and perhaps fatally over simplified his job, by
that he worked in the NFL. But that was a major mistake because upon hearing that, the driver pulled over and told Schrager to get out of his cab.

The driver proceeded to tell the reporter that he did not appreciate the anti-American protests going on each week during the playing of the national anthem, and he didn’t feel the need to do business with anyone representing pro football.

“You can get out of the car,” Schrager said the driver told him. “The NFL is dead to me. The NFL, the fact that these guys take knees, I will never watch the NFL again,” the cabbie added according to the Fox reporter.

Its a protest during the Anthem, not a protest against the Anthem.

How many empty seats were there in Seattle yesterday?

The entire Texan (inmates) team took a knee and there were a large number of Texans Fans in Seattle. They all stayed to the very last second.

Talk about Fake news

The entire Texan (inmates) team took a knee and there were a large number of Texans Fans in Seattle. They all stayed to the very last second.

Talk about Fake news

You are smarter than this.

Edited by B-Man

I don't buy the idea that people across America are anti-NFL b/c of the anthem protest situation.

Not at all.

And if is true, now, wait a few weeks. It will be quickly forgotten.

America's national attention span is about 15 minutes.

I believe the protests are doing more to scare off those who are sympathetic to the cause. Think of it this way, Trump MAGA people invented the word political correctness, triggered, cucks, and safe-space. Its almost as if going to an NFL game is their last refuge from liberal America & now they are confronted with 1 or 2 protestors. Its not going to stop these manly men who are not easily offended or triggered. After all these are Patriots who believe in the 1st Amendment as much as they do in the 2nd Amendment. So the Trump people boo and say nasty things. As a result, the cucks (liberals) the small 5% who attend have stopped going. #MAGA

Edited by Dr.Sack

Talk about Fake news

You're talking about Seattle...leftist paradise.