I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

You have championships and make the playoffs almost every single year.

You know nothing of our pain

I dunno, when the Bills were good in the 90's the Packers were a perennial loser/laughing stock Don Majkowski lmao etc.

Edited by T-Bomb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, when the Bills were good in the 90's the Packers were a perennial loser/laughing stock Don Majkowski lmao etc.

Not true the Packers only had losing seasons in 1990 and 1991. 1992-1999 the worst season they ever had was 8-8 and that was in 1999. 92-94 they finished 9-7, 95 11-5, 96 was 13-3, 97 was also 13-3 and 98 was 11-5.

He definitely could have let up. Second question, do you think it was illegal?

I wouldn't say illegal but it was somewhat dirty.

Not true the Packers only had losing seasons in 1990 and 1991. 1992-1999 the worst season they ever had was 8-8 and that was in 1999. 92-94 they finished 9-7, 95 11-5, 96 was 13-3, 97 was also 13-3 and 98 was 11-5.

I wouldn't say illegal but it was somewhat dirty.

How was it dirty? This whole, "could have let up," stuff is ridiculous. He's like a freight train running at full speed. It's not Madden. It was a clean hit, in every way possible. Injuries happen.

Nah, that's too late, I guess when I say "90's" Bills I mean from like '86-'93.

My recollection anyways is that the Packers did a lot of losing back then.

Edited by T-Bomb

How was it dirty? This whole, "could have let up," stuff is ridiculous. He's like a freight train running at full speed. It's not Madden. It was a clean hit, in every way possible. Injuries happen.

Set dirty aside.

He followed through wrapped and tackled after watching the ball go. He could've hit him harder but he could've dove by him around him or something in between.

I think the point is the rules allow him to "finish him check" if you will, so he did. Not to impact that play, but under the mentaility that hits on QBs matter and the more hits you get the better it is for your team (injury not withstanding)

However there is no way when he got there he wasn't aware the ball was out, and yeah he could have let up, particularly at the end where you see him spring off his toes in slow mo for a more forceful hit.

This thread is pure Buffalo. Lol. Such pride and self definition in our perennial failures. In the voice of a drunken bills fan "You don't know what pain is! We own the pain! It's ours - all ours. Nobody knows the agony of defeat the way we do. So back the eff off; unless yer a jets fan and then maybe. . .ha no - you eff off too butt fumble!"

Ya know how much we hate dallas - superbowls and no goal? They do not even know we hate them. When I meet people from dallas for work I warn em to keep cool on the dallas stuff around here. They have no idea. Ha.

-bills fan since Ferguson. Remember Electric company but was too young to really follow. Anyhow, my creds for picking on us is all.

Here we go again, Icebowl...

You show up at a cancer ward and complain about a hangnail.

Yeah, I'm sure it sucks losing Rodgers for the year, but don't pretend to understand or share our "heartbreak". You are a franchise of winning rings with elite long-tenured HOF QB's. We are a franchise of snakebites, unlucky breaks, and infamous failures.

You are comparing apples to meercats, and it's borderline disrespectful.

Yeah, I'm sure it sucks losing Rodgers for the year, but don't pretend to understand or share our "heartbreak". You are a franchise of winning rings with elite long-tenured HOF QB's. We are a franchise of snakebites, unlucky breaks, and infamous failures.

The Bills are Icebowls 2nd team and I can tell you he has been part of the Bills posting community/loved/respected for years on more then one Bills site.

I Billieve him...

Edited by Figster

should he be feeling sorry for you? I mean, you seem to be more resentful, envious and hurt by the thread so maybe he should consider next time consoling you and those who's feelings have been hurt?

The Bills are Icebowls 2nd team and I can tell you he has been part of the Bills posting community/loved/respected for years on more then one Bills site.

I Billieve him...

...he is THE best straight up dude from elsewhere......only yipsters degrade him out of sheer ignorance......Rodgers to IR and McCarthy is adamantly going with his two remaining QB's despite the urinalists pressing him to sign Casper-Nick......it will be a true test of McCarthy's HC mettle..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...he is THE best straight up dude from elsewhere......only yipsters degrade him out of sheer ignorance......Rodgers to IR and McCarthy is adamantly going with his two remaining QB's despite the urinalists pressing him to sign Casper-Nick......it will be a true test of McCarthy's HC mettle..............

The Packers are about as solid of an organization as you will find in the NFL in my humble opinion.

Good football teams rise to the occasion...

You guys are going to the playoffs. We will be watching you this season.

Ice Bowl, always nice to hear from you and sorry about Rogers. I don't agree with the comment about Starr, Favre, and Rogers. Green Bay picks Mgmt, coaching and QB's well. I do think Rogers covers up some deficiencies on you're team as he is fantastic. Eventually he will be on the same plain as Brady and Manning.

If Thompson would put a better defense together, you guys would win a lt more SB's.

As far as TT, he's a placeholder for next year's draft. We'll see if they allow TT to play out his contract and let our 1st round pick next year sit and learn, or if they throw him in there and place TT as the back up.

It's also possible someone likes TT like Denver and trade him for something.