Vick on Tyrod: "You've got a god given talent. Use it."

deranged imagination for sure.

another useless thread to push your peterman agenda, go figure.

I also agree wholeheartedly with DC Tom.

one could only hope.

No pushing any agenda, this thread is about Vick and his thoughts on Taylor.

Very similar players, and we can only hope that Vick is getting through to Taylor about how high the stakes are right now and that he needs to start doing something to keep his job and get this team where it needs to go.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pushing any agenda, this thread is about Vick and his thoughts on Taylor.

Very similar players, and we can only hope that Vick is getting through to Taylor about how high the stakes are right now and that he needs to start doing something to keep his job and get this team where it needs to go.

why bring peterman up then?

I was born at night but it wasn't last night, you're not fooling anyone here.

why bring peterman up then?

I was born at night but it wasn't last night, you're not fooling anyone here.

Unfortunately, he's fooling a lot of people. He's a troll and he's very good at his craft. It's obvious he's a past user because he knows all the right buttons to push. He was likely banned in the past, then went to the other site; only to return. Best to ignore.

You asked a question and I answered it.

Speculation aside, Taylor isn't an idiot. He knows Peterman is McD and Beane's guy and they've already raved about him. This is a win now league and if Taylor flounders this year he's done as a starter and will be competing for a backup job on another team. So it's realistic to assume Vick probably echoed those thoughts to him if the topic came up.

Either way Taylor still has a chance (albeit a small one) to piss excellence and become a legend in Buffalo if he can be the guy to take this team back to the playoffs for the first time since the little general did back in 99', Taylor is actually similar to Flutie in some ways and has a better arm believe it or not. But unfortunately he doesn't appear to have the intangibles Flutie had.

You're still a !@#$ing moron.

I responded it didn't and offered commentary that is all.

You are a gargantuan !@#$ing moron.

If anything it should provide motivation, Taylor needs to stop overthinking things and worry about turnovers and let it rip.

I've always felt he's essentially a 'poor mans Vick' anyway and when Vick was at his best (as a passer) he was firing rockets.

Most critics would appreciate Taylor a lot more, including myself, if he simply took more chances and gave his WR's opportunities to make plays instead of waiting for the perfect situation when they are wide open. He has to understand the talent level we have and these guys aren't good enough to get open on their own in most cases and that's what great QB's do, they elevate the talent around them by giving them opportunities.

When i hit the end of the line for my playing career they told me I was thinking too much out there.

In reality I was totally lost out there.

But it is a good skill in life to convince people in the room that you are a thinker, most of the time.

Unfortunately, he's fooling a lot of people. He's a troll and he's very good at his craft. It's obvious he's a past user because he knows all the right buttons to push. He was likely banned in the past, then went to the other site; only to return. Best to ignore.

thing is, it doesn't rile me up. Quite the contrary.

I know he is a troll and yes very good at it. we must not be filling his ego as trolls feed off it it like scraps in the sty.

wont be long. thing is, I have yet to see a site that can permanently ban a user. they always return under a new name, as is the case here.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

thing is, it doesn't rile me up. Quite the contrary.

I know he is a troll and yes, very good at it but we must not be filling his ego as trolls feed off it it like scraps in the sty.

wont be long. thing is, I have yet to see a site that can permanently ban a user. they always return under a new name, as is the case here.

The permabans are effective here. I think those permabanned who came back when BBMB was shut down were granted clemency. But once the permaban is dealt, my understanding is that it's permanent for most.

I enjoy watching him piss off the status quo. Not that I agree with him. I just like the rebel rousing.

SaviorPete 2020.

yeah but eventually the status quo will continue to leave. Or we will go after him full bore Edited by Boyst62

You asked a question and I answered it.

Speculation aside, Taylor isn't an idiot. He knows Peterman is McD and Beane's guy and they've already raved about him. This is a win now league and if Taylor flounders this year he's done as a starter and will be competing for a backup job on another team. So it's realistic to assume Vick probably echoed those thoughts to him if the topic came up.

Either way Taylor still has a chance (albeit a small one) to piss excellence and become a legend in Buffalo if he can be the guy to take this team back to the playoffs for the first time since the little general did back in 99', Taylor is actually similar to Flutie in some ways and has a better arm believe it or not. But unfortunately he doesn't appear to have the intangibles Flutie had.

Man you're an idiot. take a break, get out of the basement, and go out and play pokemon GO. If it's ok with Mom.

I'll never understanding what's up with personal attacks and name calling on internet forums.

I don't treat you or other posters that way even if I disagree with your commentary and football acumen.

It's not an attack, it's an observation. You give morons a bad name.

To paraphrase what a moderator once said: When you call someone an idiot, you're an idiot. But when I call you an idiot, you're an idiot.

In fact, here's the post: https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/113015-thanks-leonidas/?p=1851297

When Tom insults somebody it's generally because they're being an idiot.

When you insult someone, it's generally because you're being an idiot.

Edited by DC Tom