Your Most Frustrating Autocorrect

Chef Jim

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

client named Asgaard caused autocorrect to go to "assguard" a few times

I'm not sure how that is even part of the normalized vocabulary.

------------------------------

chicken is also an underaged sexual target, often from the East.

Edited by row_33

Not necessarily an autocorrect issue, but rather an embarrassing fat finger problem on the keyboard. I often end my work e-mails with "best regards". Unfortunately the T and G are close enough that there have been time when I signed off "Best Retards"....being that retards is a real word, you don't get that snazzy red line under it or catch it during spell check.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Not necessarily an autocorrect issue, but rather an embarrassing fat finger problem on the keyboard. I often end my work e-mails with "best regards". Unfortunately the T and G are close enough that there have been time when I signed off "Best Retards"....being that retards is a real word, you don't get that snazzy red line under it or catch it during spell check.

We've got some of the finest right here on TBD.

You just might want to keep an eye on that one..... :)

We've got some of the finest right here on TBD.

It's part of the charm, don't you think?

Had some errands to run before work once. Realized I was cutting it short. Went to text my boss "I might be a bit late. I'm running a bit behind." Didn't realize till I finally got to work that I texted him "I might be a little bit late. I'm rubbing a big behind."

The autocorrected version is a better excuse. Spinal Tap agrees.

Someone mentioned random words that are capitalized automatically. I can understand Windows and Apple but Time and this morning Construction? WTF??

I'd love to hear any serious explanation for Construction. :wallbash:

Someone mentioned random words that are capitalized automatically. I can understand Windows and Apple but Time and this morning Construction? WTF??

I just tried this and it did not capitalize construction. From what I've read (very little via google search) it seems that it's pretty random.