32. New England

31. Indianapolis

30. Tampa Bay

29. New Orleans

27. Kansas City

25. NY Jets

24. LA Chargers

23. Oakland

8. Miami (only team in league with an offense ranked worse than ours)

The offense has to improve right? Question is how much and is it enough to get to 9 or 10 wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad is that the offense of the last two years with this defense could have won the division this year.For sure make a WC with the AFC down like it is.

I wonder how much those team rankings were aided by playing the Bills.... :bag:

We beat two of them.

I legitimately expect our offense to come out from the bye and look a lot better than they have, despite our depleted WR corps and missing Clay. We've had a murderer's row of a schedule and have done exactly what a good team is supposed to do: protect your home turf and steal some on the road.

this has been a pretty crappy bye in terms of posting on here. I'm generally staying away because people are so melancholy about this team, which is ridiculous to me. this has been a pretty crappy bye in terms of posting on here. I'm generally staying away because people are so melancholy about this team, which is ridiculous to me.

We're 3-2 and I bet we've had one of the toughest schedules through 5 games and we have been close to winning even the games we've lost.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Beat Tampa and Oakland. That is all that matters. Win those two. Whether we score 10 points or 30 points. Go 2-0 after the bye and the playoffs are on. 1-1 it is a longshot. 0-2 and the tank begins.

getting Mathews back would help a lot, but those are both winnable home games.

There is an opportunity this year. More so than I originally thought.

However, Dennison will have to find a way to generate some semblance of an offense because if they go 3 and out a lot and force the defense to play 70 percent of each game its going to be a long season. Sharpen your pencil, Rick. If you can scrape together about 20 points a game and control the clock, you might have a chance.

Defensive ranks (ypg) of teams played through 5 games:

1.Denver

2.Cincinatti

3.Carolina

10.Atlanta

25. NY Jets

And the teams we have left to play:

32. New England

31. Indianapolis

30. Tampa Bay

29. New Orleans

27. Kansas City

25. NY Jets

24. LA Chargers

23. Oakland

The offense has to improve right? Question is how much and is it enough to get to 9 or 10 wins?

Wentz was able to find 3 TDs against that Carolina defense. I understand that he has more experience than Tyrod, but not that much.

Defensive ranks (ypg) of teams played through 5 games:

1.Denver

2.Cincinatti

3.Carolina

10.Atlanta

25. NY Jets

And the teams we have left to play:

32. New England

31. Indianapolis

30. Tampa Bay

29. New Orleans

27. Kansas City

25. NY Jets

24. LA Chargers

23. Oakland

Thanks for the post. I like their odds.