Destination Cousins: Nine Places Kirk Could Play in 2018

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the skins opt to not Franchise him at $35 million and he hits FA pay the guy. You put him on this roster with 6 picks in the first three rounds and look out. You put him on this roster this season and the Bills are probably 5-0 heading into the Bye week. Go watch a skins game, compare him to TT and its laughable.

I don't think the skins can franchise him anymore

Meh- he's average. If you think Tyrod is terrible you'll have complaints about him too

He is above average. I am not sure how much I will complain about 4,000+ yards and 25+tds...

You add cousins to a top 10 D, and a lot of draft ammo to surround him with weapons? Yeah, let's go.

I don't think the skins can franchise him anymore

He is above average. I am not sure how much I will complain about 4,000+ yards and 25+tds...

You add cousins to a top 10 D, and a lot of draft ammo to surround him with weapons? Yeah, let's go.

They absolutely can.

No one in the league is going to make him the highest paid player.

I would love Cousins, but no chance in hell skins are letting him go if he continues to play this well all season.

Also Dennison will kill Cousins just like he does with every other QB he has worked with

I believe that there is no way Cousins will re-sign with the Skins as long as Bruce Allen is there. The guy(Allen) is a d*ck, pulled a bunch of childish sh*t trying to drag Cousins name through the mud, and there is no way the Skins slap him with a Franchise Tag next year which will be over $30,000,000. Not happening. Cousins will have a new team in 2018 and my $$$ is on San Francisco. They have the cap room, the coach he loved, and the obvious need at QB. I would like to have him in Buffalo, but I just don't see it happening.

I believe that there is no way Cousins will re-sign with the Skins as long as Bruce Allen is there. The guy(Allen) is a d*ck, pulled a bunch of childish sh*t trying to drag Cousins name through the mud, and there is no way the Skins slap him with a Franchise Tag next year which will be over $30,000,000. Not happening. Cousins will have a new team in 2018 and my $$$ is on San Francisco. They have the cap room, the coach he loved, and the obvious need at QB. I would like to have him in Buffalo, but I just don't see it happening.

It's the most likely scenario for him in 2018.

It's the most likely scenario for him in 2018.

I'm not convinced it is. Lets say he has 2-3 offers of the same money (teams will make cap room for him). Why would he chose the 49ers over say the Bills or a playoff contender? If the money is the same I'm thinking he would rather win and compete now.

We are arguably one QB away from being 5-0 this season. You load in the draft picks we have and the cap space and all the sudden we look like a pretty good landing spot for a QB like him.

I believe its been 4 years since he was with Shanahan going on 5 and he was not the starter then. I'd take the under on the 49ers being his landing spot.

No one in the league is going to make him the highest paid player.

I would love Cousins, but no chance in hell skins are letting him go if he continues to play this well all season.

Also Dennison will kill Cousins just like he does with every other QB he has worked with

It will cost the Redskins 35MM to franchise him again next year. They may not have a choice about letting him walk. I could see a tag and trade deal though.

I'm not convinced it is. Lets say he has 2-3 offers of the same money (teams will make cap room for him). Why would he chose the 49ers over say the Bills or a playoff contender? If the money is the same I'm thinking he would rather win and compete now.

We are arguably one QB away from being 5-0 this season. You load in the draft picks we have and the cap space and all the sudden we look like a pretty good landing spot for a QB like him.

I believe its been 4 years since he was with Shanahan going on 5 and he was not the starter then. I'd take the under on the 49ers being his landing spot.

Shanahan and Cousins are pretty close and I think that is an important consideration over the highest offer.