Bills' Bye Week News

BILLS TODAY: MCCOY'S TEAM-BASED MINDSET

bills-today-10-11-story.jpg
Here's the Bills news of note for Oct. 11th.

COFFEE WITH THE COACH PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS (3:49)
Chris Brown and Head Coach Sean McDermott talk about self scouting during the bye week, dealing with injuries, the struggles on offense, and a fan asks coach a question.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some news for the Bye week...the Bill's Offense..... SUCKS!!!

Ok I feel better. Shame the Defense is playing really well and the O goes out and lays 2 eggs @Carolina and Cinncinati. Tyrod directly responsible for 1 if not both losses.

From Tuesday:

Bills add two to practice squad

The Bills have added a pair of players to their practice squad. Buffalo signed TE Ryan O’Malley and C Adam Redmond.

O’Malley was an undrafted rookie signing of the Oakland Raiders in 2016 and spent most of that season on the team’s practice squad. Re-signed as a reserve future free agent in January, O’Malley spent the whole offseason and preseason with the Raiders before he was released during final cuts.

Redmond (6-6, 300) was just released by the Indianapolis Colts late last week. He appeared in the team’s first four games and also spent some time on their practice squad. He spent most of the 2016 season on the Colts practice squad after originally signing as an undrafted rookie last year.

Here's some news for the Bye week...the Bill's Offense..... SUCKS!!!

Ok I feel better. Shame the Defense is playing really well and the O goes out and lays 2 eggs @Carolina and Cinncinati. Tyrod directly responsible for 1 if not both losses.

Tyrod struggles on the road. He always starts games slowly. Rarely do we score on the opening drive. If they don't fix this offense soon and get some players back, we'll be looking at another 7 win season.

I would have thought Dennison would have looked at last years tape a long time ago. Why spoil what works? He just seems in outer space when he has a presser. Maybe the press should be a little harder on him and ask straight forward questions. Shame the "D" seems like it is getting wasted.

Bills looking for RB's? We do need a backup, but WR is more pressing right now. Can Dennison not succeed with Shady, Dennison needs to go!

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/10/buffalo_bills_trying_to_acquire_a_running_back_report.amp

I would have thought Dennison would have looked at last years tape a long time ago. Why spoil what works? He just seems in outer space when he has a presser. Maybe the press should be a little harder on him and ask straight forward questions. Shame the "D" seems like it is getting wasted.

exactly. Dennison is the major (not the only, but major) problem with the offense. Top running game, to Shady having 1 100 yard game. Nonsense.

I had us at 1-4 going into the bye, at 3-2 I don't think the D has been wasted. I think we've taken advantage of the D and snagged 2 extra wins.

Tyrod seems to need his 1 go to guy. He spent the off-season getting in sync with Sammy, when Sammy left he started to get in sync with Mathews, then on to Clay. Now he needs to spend 2 weeks getting in sync with Zay (who did make 1 great catch out of bounds - he's got some skill). If Tyrod and Zay can get on the same page and Tyrod runs more often I can see this being a playoff team. With some good crowd noise and 2 strong defensive performances at home this team can make a move to 5-2. Winston & Carr* (*or EJ) do not have great road records, Winston looked poor against New England at home.