Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

Please don't misunderstand that I want to defend this type of behavior, I just don't like anyone, guilty or innocent being tried in the court of public opinion. This is people's lives we're !@#$ing with and they all deserve better than that.

Nobody's thrown him in jail. It's the government's job to try him. All anyone in the public is doing is calling him a douche bag.

Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with underage hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sen-robert-menendez-hired-underage-hookers-feds-article-1.2336046

Democrat.

Senator.

Underage girls.

Barely any media coverage.

Covering up like Weinstein.

STAND BACK! Behold ‘the hottest Weinstein take’ yet (it’s not even CLOSE)

Well, go home everyone. There’s no topping this one from USC’s Daily Trojan:

DMBldm_VoAAhAEU.jpg

Giant Democrat Donor Harvey Weinstein is the GOP's fault.

I mean really. This is the cake taker.

I don't know what they are teaching in college these days, but logic and critical thinking are not in the curriculum.

This guy MIGHT not be in the best position to condemn Harvey Weinstein

Word to the wise: If you’re gonna call our Harvey Weinstein for acting inappropriately toward women, you probably shouldn’t be this guy:

.@JoeBiden Calls for 'Legal Consequences' for Harvey Weinstein (Video)

https://

goo.gl/1XNxfW

DMCIpcSUMAAHgjK.jpg

DMCKpD-X4AAJdik.jpg When I type Joe Biden/women in search, it gives me a safe-search warning

bidenknee.jpg...... :lol:

Member liberal Hollywood celebrating Polanski? The guy who raped multiple women, including drugging and raping a 13 year old, in every possible hole? I member. Seriously, I guess guys like Kimmel aren't the moral compass for the US afterall.

Edited by Paulus

Steve Bannon, the former Trump White House chief strategist and current head of Breitbart News, is the latest politico touched by the scandal. Bannon, whose website has hammered Democrats for accepting Weinstein’s political donations, himself profited from a relationship with the movie mogul, in an ill-fated joint venture more than a decade ago.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/12/bannons-financial-ties-to-weinstein-revealed/

Why Late Night Hosts Like Jimmy Kimmel Are Suddenly So Political.

A defiant Kimmel added that he doesn’t say “I don’t mind” because he preferred “everyone with a television to watch the show.”

“But if they’re so turned off by my opinion on healthcare and gun violence then, I don’t know, I probably wouldn’t want to have a conversation with them anyway,” he continued. “Not good riddance, but riddance.”

Kimmel is afraid to “have a conversation on healthcare and gun violence” because since 2001, the current Democratic Party purity test requires that Inner Party members make no contact with the lumpenproletariat, lest the bad think rub off.

Kimmel runs the risk of learning about a topic and having his mind changed, and he and Disney and the DNC certainly can’t have that. And by echoing the party line, Kimmel keeps his base of remaining leftwing viewers, and his bosses pumped up as well.

As Salena Zito, who actually gets up from her desk and goes out to talk to everyday Americans — even icky flyover country Republicans despised by Hollywood! — and somehow survives the process tweets in response, “Narrow-minded commentary by [Kimmel.] Most Americans are willing to converse with someone who sees world differently than themselves.” But apparently, Democrats are done “having a conversation,” and are simply biding their time until they’re back in power to impose their will on us.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/278421/