Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

Read the entire thread because I don't feel like repeating myself and you'll realize I was responding to somebody who brought up Trump before you chimed in.

If you came to PPP regularly you'd know that I find the left's identity politics as pathetic and Hillary's attacks on Trump and his supporters while being light on policy as the main reason she lost. Plus, she's corrupt as hell and still blames everything but herself for her loss (Russia, Comey, sexism, racism, xenophobia, etc...). I also think Republicans will win in 2018 and Trump will win in 2020 because the Democrats haven't learned their lesson.

What is the corruption issue with Hillary?

Was it worse than the fraudulent Trump University? That was a fraudulent enterprise

I'm at a crossroads now. When women wear 20 lbs. of makeup and have their breasts and buttcheeks 80% visible are we just supposed to ignore them. If we as men acknowledge they're looking slutty, is that wrong? Does sex sell? Do women use their sexuality to get things? Are men truly creeps at heart? So may questions. So few answers?

Conservative Twitter user puts Hollywood feminists on notice over Harvey Weinstein

Conservative Twitter user “Prepper Frog” took to Twitter this morning in a must-read blistering attack on Hollywood feminists for staying silent for so long about the monsters in their industry.

She starts her thread with her experience testifying in a criminal trial against her boss over sexual harassment allegations (he was put away) and talks about how many women refused to come forward, letting her take all the heat. Then she goes after Hollywood feminists saying:

“you don’t get to stand in front of the world in a $14,000 dress and whine on about how women don’t have equal rights. To me, feminism isn’t about fighting for rights that women largely already have. It’s about standing up, each in our own way, to directly impact and empower and protect women in our own lives.”

Check out the entire thread:

I'm at a crossroads now. When women wear 20 lbs. of makeup and have their breasts and buttcheeks 80% visible are we just supposed to ignore them. If we as men acknowledge they're looking slutty, is that wrong? Does sex sell? Do women use their sexuality to get things? Are men truly creeps at heart? So may questions. So few answers?

Thanks for posting Kobe.

Women want to be sexual, but not sexualized. And while men don't really see the difference (we're happy to be sexualized by a beautiful woman, for the most part), there is a fine line between the two.

And women define the line.

And that definition changes. Pretty much randomly. Or at least whimsically.

Women want to be sexual, but not sexualized. And while men don't really see the difference (we're happy to be sexualized by a beautiful woman, for the most part), there is a fine line between the two.

And women define the line.

And that definition changes. Pretty much randomly. Or at least whimsically.

I suppose ol Harvey was just in the wrong film genre.

So at what point does he get a trial for some of these alleged criminal activities?

Or are none of these actions criminal in nature and we're all just supposed to hate him now for being a sexist jerk because of stories that may or may not be true?

I don't know anything about the man and don't really care, but it's easy in this day and age to ruin someone's reputation and career without any actual proof. Stories, anecdotes, and whispers in the industry don't equal proof.

The angry mob mentality this country can whip up at a moments notice is a bit ridiculous.

Here you go, the arch-liberal mag and Mia Farrow's son reporting it...

and exactly just why are you celebrating and supporting this creep??? Joe Miner, you are sitting there and defending this???

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

read this before you start acting like Johnnie Cochrane thinking you know anything about anything at all...