Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

Well, assault is your word--she didn't make that allegation. In her account, she specifically mentions that she was not assaulted (in the context of Weinstein later not being able to remember whether he had "tried anything" with her. He had not. She said she got out of there "unscathed.")

She is just telling the story of what she experienced. She didn't call it an assault in what I read. Also, it's worth pointing out that she arrived at the hotel for a professional meeting. She was then told to go to his room and he opened the door in his bathrobe. Then, he offered the 17 year old alcohol.

Except she did mention assault

“A few years later he asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first meeting. I realized he couldn’t remember if he had assaulted me or not,” she wrote.

Except she did mention assault

Yeah, she mentioned assault. She said Weinstein did not remember "...if he had assaulted me or not." He had not actually assaulted her. She did not claim that he assaulted her. Only that she had this very creepy encounter with him and she left, "uneasy but unscathed."

The Sony Leaks are pretty damning in retrospect - at least for those in Hollywood and politics claiming to be "shocked" by Harvey's actions:

https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/131242

This is Michael Lynton, head of Sony and a man who recently got ensnared in his own scandal with his music label. He's one of the most powerful people in the business, here's how he responds to being asked to put a medal around Harvey's neck back in 2014:

Henry: "Would you consider coming to cambridge to present Harvey Weinstein with the Du Bois Medal on September 30th? Meryl is receiving one, Steve Mc Queen, Shonda Rhimes, Maya Angelou, and Valerie Jarrett. Maybe Poitier."

Lynton: "I would do many things for you, almost anything, but not that. "

Henry: " Sorry, bro! After he received this huge award from the black film makers, he was unanimously selected--though after considerable discussion about his personality."

Lynton: "no worries, just not on my watch."

Henry: "I know. I've had my moments with Harvey, too, believe me. "

Lynton: " not like mine, maybe i should step down from the board. "

Henry: "OH, NO! Please don't do that, Michael. I would be devastated."

Lynton: ok, will stay quiet on the subject.

Source: https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/131242

Yeah, she mentioned assault. She said Weinstein did not remember "...if he had assaulted me or not." He had not actually assaulted her. She did not claim that he assaulted her. Only that she had this very creepy encounter with him and she left, "uneasy but unscathed."

You're the one who's claiming that she never claimed he assaulted her, but why did she use the word assault, then?

Photos are always a cheap argument. Should I judge Donald Trump from these?

Well Doc,

If he continually took money from them, and kept quiet about their illegal activities..............then I would say , YES.

Since, the world knows that prominent democrats did just that with Weinstein (see DR's posts)

I guess I will continue to post cheap hypocritical photos of those in the "ruling class" who have falsely accused us conservatives of a "WAR ON WOMEN"

Okay ?

...the world knows that prominent democrats...

Well, thank goodness we have the Republican party keeping it real with perfectly ethical standards of campaign finance. One party good, one party bad.

What a joke. I'm not defending any democrats because I don't care if they all take a flying !@#$ at a rolling donut, but if you think all these GOP'ers would turn down stacks of money from a guy with a skeevy reputation, you've been taking too many of your Obamacare opiods.

Well Doc,

If he continually took money from them, and kept quiet about their illegal activities..............then I would say , YES.

Since, the world knows that prominent democrats did just that with Weinstein (see DR's posts)

I guess I will continue to post cheap hypocritical photos of those in the "ruling class" who have falsely accused us conservatives of a "WAR ON WOMEN"

Okay ?

DR's posts only show Affleck's hypocrisy unless I'm missing something. It wouldn't surprise me that Hillary knew of it because look at her husband. I need definitive proof though as Hollywood and Washington DC aren't exactly next door to one another.

Edited by Doc Brown

Well, thank goodness we have the Republican party keeping it real with perfectly ethical standards of campaign finance. One party good, one party bad.

What a joke. I'm not defending any democrats because I don't care if they all take a flying !@#$ at a rolling donut, but if you think all these GOP'ers would turn down stacks of money from a guy with a skeevy reputation, you've been taking too many of your Obamacare opiods.

Ahhhh.

The old...... yeah................. but don't you know the other side does it too defense.

I never said the Dems did it exclusively.

but last I checked.......this was the dems/Weinstein thread.................and that is what I addressed.

Looks like the 80's? Bunny shirt and braless

No. That's Melania on the right who didn't come to America until 1996.

The Donald and the Clintons are / were long time friends

It wouldn't surprise me if they still were as Washington DC is still one big club and the politicians are only actors.

DR's posts only show Affleck's hypocrisy unless I'm missing something. It wouldn't surprise me that Hillary knew of it because look at her husband. I need definitive proof though as Hollywood and Washington DC aren't exactly next door to one another.

This one from cc'd from Harvey to Huma is more indicative