Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?!? Because he tried to dry hump someone 40 years ago?? :censored:

The Spacey revelations are just an excuse. Netflix was already getting ready to pull the plug, they've already got a spin-off without Spacey in the chamber ready to go.

Netflix announced the upcoming S6 would be the final but that was probably going to happen anyway

Correct.

The Spacey revelations are just an excuse. Netflix was already getting ready to pull the plug, they've already got a spin-off without Spacey in the chamber ready to go.

Correct.

I was mostly kidding. HoC was lots of fun, but it's running on fumes now.

But Kevin Spacey is probably my favorite actor; he never disappoints. Shame if his career end here.

I was mostly kidding. HoC was lots of fun, but it's running on fumes now.

But Kevin Spacey is probably my favorite actor; he never disappoints. Shame if his career didn't end here.

Fixed it for you.

"he never disappoints".....except in real life.

Edited by OJABBA

Hope they don't go into the lives of Reiner Werner Fassbinder and Pier Paolo Pasolini and find anything twisted or unusual.....

This is a gateway to bigger names... Let's see if they stop it here or let it roll over imagine.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-brett-ratner-allegations-20171101-htmlstory.html

It's like the Broad Street Bullies in the mid-70s, all 5 commit a hockey penalty at once on a shift and you can only call one that time, and eventually the ref just shrugs and lets them do whatever they feel like doing.

Andy Dick fired over sexual harassment charges... Really not suprising considering what his current "character" has become.

Piven also newly accused. He always seemed more like a Cosby predator, to me. Wouldn't doubt he has banged his share of passed out chicks.

Hoffman sexual harassed, too. Kind of suprising.

More folks coming out of the closet against Spacey. I'm sure liberals everywhere are more angry Frank Underwood is cancelled, than the fact that Spacey is a diddler.

Andy Dick fired over sexual harassment charges... Really not suprising considering what his current "character" has become.

Piven also newly accused. He always seemed more like a Cosby predator, to me. Wouldn't doubt he has banged his share of passed out chicks.

Hoffman sexual harassed, too. Kind of suprising.

More folks coming out of the closet against Spacey. I'm sure liberals everywhere are more angry Frank Underwood is cancelled, than the fact that Spacey is a diddler.

After what Mrs. Robinson did to Dustin Hoffman, can you blame him?