Josh Gordon opens up about extensive drug use, suspension

YoloinOhio

Interesting how he indicates that the Baylor coaching staff helped him cheat on drug tests. By interesting, I mean not shocking at all.

All the Brohios insisted he just drank a Bud Light on a flight and also had a contact buzz. Who could have known.

@joebanner13

So glad he said this. So many pundits have falsely said that he was out of football for weed. Now people know that entire narrative was BS

I like to give benefit of the doubt but it really surprised me how many people were on the "he didn't realize he couldn't have that 1 beer" kick

It was a real long shot for that to be true

I'd give a very low pick to CLE for him and give him a shot. He hasn't played in awhile now , but showed elite skills. The Bills don't have much to lose by doing so.

Whatever skills he had have probably evaporated by now. He would need an entire offseason to get in game shape.

Whatever skills he had have probably evaporated by now. He would need an entire offseason to get in game shape.

Maybe. That could be determined by putting him through a simple workout. Perhaps he's been maintaining his conditioning, we don't know. Still it would be low risk with a potential payoff. Not just for this season either. The cupboard is bare at WR, a talent infusion is needed.

I'd give a very low pick to CLE for him and give him a shot. He hasn't played in awhile now , but showed elite skills. The Bills don't have much to lose by doing so.

That would be a Doug Whaley - Rex Ryan move, but I dont see Beane - McDermott doing it.

Edited by vincec