What do the Bills do to fix this offense?

If I heard correctly, the Bills gained 36 yards on 6 drives in the second half. 32 of those yards were on 1 drive. Meaning Buffalo gained a measley 4 yards on 5 drives! Thats astonishingly bad, and almost not believable. With that being said... where do we go from here to get this fixed?

Hypothetically, if we could trade just the second round pick we acquired for Watkins, back for Watkins or another dynamic WR, should we?

Let Dennison go?

Ride it out and hope for improvements?

Promote from the PS? Reilly or Dupre?

It just baffles me that they changed a running scheme that was #1 in the league last year, totally fit our personnel, and switched to this zone blocking scheme this year. Something needs to be done over the bye week.

Thoughts?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're not going to trade a high draft pick for a receiver, so scratch that.

They're not going to fire Dennison mid-season, so scratch that.

They're just going to have to ride with what they have and evaluate after the season.

They should ride it out, I agree. In doing so they have to use what that have and so far they have not used TT on zone reads and that was the best part of his game the past 2 season.

They're not going to trade a high draft pick for a receiver, so scratch that.

They're not going to fire Dennison mid-season, so scratch that.

They're just going to have to ride with what they have and evaluate after the season.

Well, that sounds uneventful, but, exactly what the bills will do. I cant blame them for not having the knee jerk reaction some fans are having. Hopefully they realize this team lacks speed on the offensive side and address that in next years draft.

If I heard correctly, the Bills gained 36 yards on 6 drives in the second half. 32 of those yards were on 1 drive. Meaning Buffalo gained a measley 4 yards on 5 drives! Thats astonishingly bad, and almost not believable. With that being said... where do we go from here to get this fixed?

Hypothetically, if we could trade just the second round pick we acquired for Watkins, back for Watkins or another dynamic WR, should we?

Let Dennison go?

Ride it out and hope for improvements?

Promote from the PS? Reilly or Dupre?

It just baffles me that they changed a running scheme that was #1 in the league last year, totally fit our personnel, and switched to this zone blocking scheme this year. Something needs to be done over the bye week.

Thoughts?

See if Whaley will come back to the Bills to find mid-season players. The only thing he did well.

I dont think anything is going to happen. More up and down games. The Bengals have a top 5 scoring defense and they were playing for their season yesterday.

There are about 10 Tyrod threads on the first page; however, this offense was built to run the ball. We cant run the ball at all under Dennison. Its not rocket science.

1. Let's not panic.

2. Put Groy in at RT or bring Mudge in from PS. Dawkins or Glenn still at LT.

3. Promote Reilly up to WR

4. Replace Tolbert with Banyard

5. Tell TT to throw quicker. Can not stand in the pocket.

How many teams cut Groy as a tackle? Let him be the shot armed center he was born to be.

1. Let's not panic.

2. Put Groy in at RT or bring Mudge in from PS. Dawkins or Glenn still at LT.

3. Promote Reilly up to WR

4. Replace Tolbert with Banyard

5. Tell TT to throw quicker. Can not stand in the pocket.

i still can't figure out what the fascination is with this staff and tolbert. i just want to see what banyard can do.