Tyrod Played Okay

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, what? I want what you're smoking.

A standard criticism of his game is he holds the ball too long waiting for receivers to get open and can't fully see the field. Never was that more apparent than today.

This. Face it. If he throws with just a little anticipation today and we win this game walking away. Bad receivers and all, this was a very winnable game and we should have. These are the types of losses that will keep us on the drought.

AJ Green wasn't open on half his throws, but Dalton still tried him. I'm afraid this team is gonna waste a playoff caliber defense with this QB. Mc Beane should be on the phone with the Chargers about acquiring Rivers. What would it hurt?

Right and if we had any semblance of an offense today Dalton would have been blown out for doing so. It created at least 2 turnovers by doing so.

I wonder if the people saying to bench him watch other games? You don't bench the QB after one bad game. What will we do when the next guy comes in and puts up a bad game? The fanbase is nuts. Tyrod is what he is, right in the middle with a bunch of guys that are anywhere from 11th to 20th. I could have told you before the season he would have a few bad games, and that's before we traded Sammy. He'll have more bad games too! But if he should be benched for this game Dak Prescott should be benched for his performance against the Rams, and so on.

But you said only 5 more consistent passers the other day?

I am here to call out the Cult because that is what they do. When he is good they make brash statements and then when he lays an egg they row back and say "nobody is saying he is the answer."

This week you have decried Deshaun Watson, Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota and Carson Wentz in your frankly absurd campaign to prove Tyrod is better than Quarterbacks who have been drafted by teams who got off the pot and took a shot high in the draft. Today you try and row back and accept he could be as low as 20th best in the league.

I think Tyrod was bad today but it doesn't change my view from yesterday, last week or last month and I don't think he was the main reason we lost the game.

AJ Green wasn't open on half his throws, but Dalton still tried him. I'm afraid this team is gonna waste a playoff caliber defense with this QB. Mc Beane should be on the phone with the Chargers about acquiring Rivers. What would it hurt?

Wonder if it would be feasible from a cap perspective to trade for rivers. A. Lynn might love a straight TT for Rivers deal!!

Oline was awful and he was throwing to scrubs. Maybe one day this team will have depth, and won't turn to complete shambles when starters get hurt.

he got sacked 6 times, i think everyone he had plenty of time to throw the ball. the only time he makes a good throw is when he roles out, kinda handcuffs dennison on his playcalling

I saw that too. Ans our WRs were going up against their back up CBs. Jus how bad are we at getting separation? Terrible if ur not blinded by an agenda

It doesn't have to be one or the other. You can believe our lack of weapons was a major cause of the loss and still believe Tyrod was bad (which he was).

Tyrod Taylor had a bad game no doubt about that......play calling was suspect....mccoy couldnt get going..to many lost yards on runs and we have tolbert to backup..okay sheshh....the o-line was atrocious to say the least.....we had NO WR corp that could do anything or seperate for most of the game....our best WR was our TE who we lost........seeing something here?? Thats right it was multi crappy strong losing effort all around with our offence......and the people saying peterman should have been put in?? give me a friggin break...I like peterman...looked pretty decent in preseason but he would be laid out on his back many many times in the game i saw today.....regroup after the bye and hope they can do something about our line and WR's

Edited by JPP

Nobody in their right mind would have thought that Shady would have been traded from Philly either. You never know. Hell, I'll even consider Eli Manning.

and that's precisely the reason Chip Kelly is no longer in the NFL. Just because one idiot did something doesn't mean anybody else would. In the last twenty years tell me how many franchise QBs have been traded.

Scott thats one of the regulars hiding behind an account. Got a good feelings ng its the same one thwt threw the word excuse around every 2 minutes after the Panther game.

Yes that is quite obvious =)

I have to say, I think much of this loss is on Tyrod. Missing semi-open receivers on 6-7 yard pass plays for incompletions can't happen in this offense. It's absolutely necessary for moving the sticks. It seems to happen once every drive of more than 6-7 plays. It also seems demoralizing to the players. His accuracy is so poor some games it is tough to overcome.