Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

At the end of the day Taylor simply isn't a fit for this offense and what Dennison/McD are trying to do.

They have been fortunate to win with smoke and mirrors so far and I certainly don't blame Taylor for the injuries that are piling up right on cue this time of year in Buffalo, but at the end of the day you have to give your offensive skill players a chance and Taylor doesn't do that.

The book is out on this offense and the days of seeing McCoy and the running game go for 150+ a week are long over and not coming back until we can prove we can get the ball downfield and find guys in the middle open.

And once again Taylor proved he can't lead a 4th quarter comeback and turned the ball over the first chance he's actually taken in weeks. It's time for a change and both fans and the Bills organization is kidding themselves if they believe otherwise.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a bye then playing Tampa at home. They arent just handing over the keys to Peterman. Sorry. TT played like crap today but a home game vs Tampa could be an entirely different story

Of course cause you know a win against Tampa does so much for you when you drop games to teams in the AFC that you need to beat for the chance at the playoffs

Of course cause you know a win against Tampa does so much for you when you drop games to teams in the AFC that you need to beat for the chance at the playoffs

Dude they have 1 AFC loss. I agree its bad if they manage to win 6-7 more games and it comes down to tie breakers. But even I can understand why a 3-2 club coming out at home after the bye week isnt replacing its starting QB.

How about way worse. Like much worse.

Like mind numbingly terrible and worse.

Tyrod didn't have his best game today - everyone will pile on

He's not played well for most of the season and without the defense playing over their heads we are probably 1-4 right now.

Taylor is a finished product and will be the reason this team doesn't make the playoffs assuming the defense keeps up but don't think that happens either because despite the turnovers they were lit up today.

What I fail to understand is why Tyrod is not taking off and running more. Is he being told to stay in the pocket and go through progressions? If so thats a big fail by Dennison. Tyrods game is taking off and running when things break down. Thats when he has success

this is a bad idea. why would he be any better? sure he'd have 300 yards in a loss with a TD but he'd probably have thrown an INT or 2.

these hot take thrads are terrible.

What I fail to understand is why Tyrod is not taking off and running more. Is he being told to stay in the pocket and go through progressions? If so thats a big fail by Dennison. Tyrods game is taking off and running when things break down. Thats when he has success

didn't show in every clip but on a lot of those plays that hole wasn't that big for him to get through and they kept a guy there to watch taylor.

the bengals defense perfectly matched up with our game plan today.

The loss today was not on him. WRs were MIA, Clay out early and the running game was shut down. Dennison offer no wrinkles or challenge the banged up Bengal secondary. Peterson will not do any better.

Dude they have 1 AFC loss. I agree its bad if they manage to win 6-7 more games and it comes down to tie breakers. But even I can understand why a 3-2 club coming out at home after the bye week isnt replacing its starting QB.

They are not replacing their QB. I get that. I actually am not calling for that either.