Gameday Thread Bills @ Cincy 2nd Half

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading watkins looks worse and worse as time goes on. Defenses didnt fear any of this receiving core and its going to be even worse now. Hopefully clay isnt out long but this defense is going to give us a shot and if its ruined because we have basically nobody to catch the ball its going to be infuriating

I've been telling people he is EJ Manuel 2.0. People were crowning him based on preseason.

Kizer hater! Hey everyone look at how big of a hater this guy is!

His receivers arent good. His oline isnt good. And every other excuse we can use. Hater!

Edited by Bangarang

I've been telling people he is EJ Manuel 2.0. People were crowning him based on preseason.

Not sure anyone was crowning Kizer that I saw. They were just saying the Browns might as well roll with him as opposed to Kessler... find out whether they have anything. They don't.

Trading watkins looks worse and worse as time goes on. Defenses didnt fear any of this receiving core and its going to be even worse now. Hopefully clay isnt out long but this defense is going to give us a shot and if its ruined because we have basically nobody to catch the ball its going to be infuriating

opposing defenses didnt fear our passing game when we had Watkins. still stacked 8 in the box against Shady.