Gary Gramling of MMQB says McDermott Coach of the Year

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/08/week-5-cam-newton-running-game-chiefs-texans-sunday-night-football-rams-seahawks

4. At the quarter-mark of the season, Sean McDermott is the Coach of the Year and if you disagree with me I will boycott you and any organization you are associated with.
I stand by earlier comments that the Bills’ roster is not good (Two Bills Drive be damned!). It’s the opposite of good. Which is bad. LeSean McCoy is a treasure. The offensive line is decent, ditto the defensive line and the young corners. Their receivers and linebackers are weak.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/08/week-5-cam-newton-running-game-chiefs-texans-sunday-night-football-rams-seahawks

4. At the quarter-mark of the season, Sean McDermott is the Coach of the Year and if you disagree with me I will boycott you and any organization you are associated with.

I stand by earlier comments that the Bills’ roster is not good (Two Bills Drive be damned!). It’s the opposite of good. Which is bad. LeSean McCoy is a treasure. The offensive line is decent, ditto the defensive line and the young corners. Their receivers and linebackers are weak.

I know it's impossible to achieve, I wish all this "so far" annointing would get stuffed and lose itself.

When an elderly relative needed to move into a nursing home, one branch of the family was all talking about inheritance. The elder care advisor had enough: "there is no inheritance, no one has died yet".

There is no Coach of the Year, the football year has 3/4 of the season left.

The one thing I feel comfortable about is that McDermott is not the guy to let it go

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Every year the "if the season were to end today," crap pisses me off, more and more. Everyone wants a by line.

If the season were to end today, I'd be disappointed, because that would mean no more games, no playoffs, no Super Bowl. No football at all for 10 months.

If the season were to end today, I'd be disappointed, because that would mean no more games, no playoffs, no Super Bowl. No football at all for 10 months.

We'd never know if we were good enough to beat NE twice. Or once, for that matter.

Too bad we should have fired him in week 2 because too much clapping.

That was never the point of that thread (not started by me by the way) but the dumber people are, the more they got annoyed by that thread.

It will go down in TBD lore that someone wanted to replace the coach b/c he clapped too much, or some other totally incorrect interpretation of the poster's point.

This is the crowd that can't distinguish "THEIR" from "THERE" or "THEY'RE" so what can you do?

Edited by Fadingpain

4cPt7gc.gif

On further review it is not the clapping per se that is disturbing. It is the finger spread and placement. Looks like he has Jon Gruden/Jimmy Fallon - hands/fingers.

If he ever starts clapping by bringing up the lower hand into a stationary upper hand,(like a person playing rock paper scissors inverted) well then he is just off the deep end like a Flat Earther.

Edited by cba fan

On further review it is not the clapping per se that is disturbing. It is the finger spread and placement. Looks like he has Jon Gruden/Jimmy Fallon - hands/fingers.

If he ever starts clapping by bringing up the lower hand into a stationary upper hand,(like a person playing rock paper scissors inverted) well then he is just off the deep end like a Flat Earther.

Could be worse.

anigif_sub-buzz-12738-1489074854-7.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif