Dennison Likes What He's Seen from His Offense

Dennison liking What He's Seen from His Offense
The Bills' offensive coordinator joined Howard Simon on Friday morning.

@WGR550

Dennison - it's great to win, but we have to keep improving. There are plenty of things to work on #Bills

Dennison - Cincinnati has a great personnel up front, they make it tough to make plays on them #Bills

Dennison - guys up front are really good, Geno Atkins is really good. They fill their gaps, and play confident in the back end #Bills

Dennison - Tyrod is doing a great job of leading this offense. Guys want to follow him, they know he can make big plays #Bills

Dennison - Tyrod has done a great job studying the opponent #Bills
Dennison - Jordan Matthews has made some big plays for us. We'll have to move some guys, and they'll have to step up without him #Bills
Dennison - Zay Jones is working really hard. He'd like to have a couple of plays back, but there's no stone he won't leave un-turned #Bills

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams are loading the box and trying to stop the run. The efficiency is going down but it is only adding to the effectiveness of the Pa game. Its a very good place to be in from a play calling perspective. I have noticed some increase in pulling which will help vs 8 man fronts. They are a big run away from getting right back to where they want to be. I want to see some Tawain jones get a carry or 2. His speed will be a good mix up with Mccoy and Tolbert. Whenever Mccoy is out the holes are bigger in running game. Having a quicker back from Tolbert would be nice. I still like his size and change of pace, very much body punch type of runs.

There is no stone he won't leave un-turned....... it's a double negative. It means he will leave stones un-turned. Pretty sure that was not what he meant.

I think he was referring to his hands.