Dennison Likes What He's Seen from His Offense

Many coordinators go on to other teams and even get promotions after fired it's how the NFL works. Did Rex get fired when he left the Jests?

He wasn't offered that promotion here he was shown the door so I considered it as he was fired because if that other offer wasn't offered he would be out of a job, period.

#3 OC how many OCs will Tyrod get here in Buffalo? Once again to some it's not Tyrods fault it's the OCs here we go again.

So you are saying that Tyrod got Lynn fired? That may be your most laughable "opinion" thus far. The top 10 scoring offense got an OC fired. How about Lynn now has Philip Rivers as a QB and is currently 0-4. Is Rivers going to get him fired too?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying that Tyrod got Lynn fired? That may be your most laughable "opinion" thus far. The top 10 scoring offense got an OC fired. How about Lynn now has Philip Rivers as a QB and is currently 0-4. Is Rivers going to get him fired too?

That team is a different team I don't know or care what is up with Rivers and crue, what I do know is Lynn was not offered to stay here so he got fired, period.

That team is a different team I don't know or care what is up with Rivers and crue, what I do know is Lynn was not offered to stay here so he got fired, period.

Because of Tyrod and his top 10 scoring offense? Or is it really because of Rex destroying our defense and the team had the typical staff purge that most teams do when hiring a new head coach.

If your point was that he got fired. My response is big deal. He is showing that he wasn't the right coach already. If your point was that he got fired because of Tyrod... I again say that is your most laughable opinion to date.

Because of Tyrod and his top 10 scoring offense? Or is it really because of Rex destroying our defense and the team had the typical staff purge that most teams do when hiring a new head coach.

If your point was that he got fired. My response is big deal. He is showing that he wasn't the right coach already. If your point was that he got fired because of Tyrod... I again say that is your most laughable opinion to date.

What I said is how many OCs does Tyrod get here in Buffalo? Many are pointing to our new OC as the problem. I also said Lynn was fired because he wasn't offered a job to return here, I never said because of Tyrod but it's easy to point to the QB that can only play one way and one Taylor only made way.

Again how many OCs does Tyrod get here?

Edited by xRUSHx

What I said is how many OCs does Tyrod get here in Buffalo? Many are pointing to our new OC as the problem. I also said Lynn was fired because he wasn't offered a job to return here, I never said because of Tyrod but it's easy to point to the QB that can only play one way and one Taylor only made way.

Why does that even matter? You are implying he wasn't offered a job as head coach here because of Tyrod. That is laughable.

Why does that even matter? You are implying he wasn't offered a job as head coach here because of Tyrod. That is laughable.

What I said was he wasn't offered a job here to return and you could easily point to the one sided way our offense had to run for Tyrod to even move the ball so yes I bet our owner wanted a new offensive scheme, sadly they kept Tyrod.

When Roman tried to get Tyrod to be more of a thrower he got fired, when our new OC tried to get Tyrod to be a thrower our offense stalled bad in the preseason. What I'm saying is many are once again pointing at the OC when I point to the one way or no way Tyrod the OCs are stuck in here with Tyrod.

Again how many OCs does Tyrod get here in Buffalo?

What I said was he wasn't offered a job here to return and you could easily point to the one sided way our offense had to run for Tyrod to even move the ball so yes I bet our owner wanted a new offensive scheme, sadly they kept Tyrod.

When Roman tried to get Tyrod to be more of a thrower he got fired, when our new OC tried to get Tyrod to be a thrower our offense stalled bad in the preseason. What I'm saying is many are once again pointing at the OC when I point to the one way or no way Tyrod the OCs are stuck in here with Tyrod.

Depends on how many he gets promoted.

Laughable. Lynn was fired because the owners wanted a new offensive scheme. That's quite the hot take you have there.

Yes that's why Roman got fired. Because he wanted to make Tyrod more of a passer. Roman in his history has never ran a passing offense ever. He never designed a passing offense either.

I would imagine that this is Tyrod's last OC here unless Dennison gets a HC job.

Edited by Scott7975

Shhhhhh that's not his point. He doesn't care how Lynn is actually doing as a head coach. All he cares about is that Lynn got "fired" because of "Tyrod."

Rotflmao 😂

Playing devils advocate

Denison is catching flack because TT isn't playing lights out.

(I won't mention the defenses they have faced)

WAIT. I thought I was a hater?

Many coordinators go on to other teams and even get promotions after fired it's how the NFL works. Did Rex get fired when he left the Jests?

He wasn't offered that promotion here he was shown the door so I considered it as he was fired because if that other offer wasn't offered he would be out of a job, period.

#3 OC how many OCs will Tyrod get here in Buffalo? Once again to some it's not Tyrods fault it's the OCs here we go again.

Lynn got a HC offer and took it. He didnt get fired. Dont lie to feed your agenda.

Rotflmao

Playing devils advocate

Denison is catching flack because TT isn't playing lights out.

(I won't mention the defenses they have faced)

WAIT. I thought I was a hater?

I can only speak for myself here but I only give Dennison flak, and it may be more on McD than him, because of the shell mode they go into when we are up one score. Other than that I have no problem with him.

Hater.

....I can tell you Roman went ballistic internally at OBD with the Cassel trade.....so we'll never know how much effort he put into developing TT or even if he was enamored about working with him at all......I'd bet it created some friction with Train Wrecks and hence his firing...........Lynn was caught in the middle and charged with carrying on ala baptism by fire...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I can only speak for myself here but I only give Dennison flak, and it may be more on McD than him, because of the shell mode they go into when we are up one score. Other than that I have no problem with him.

Hater.

Lol 😆

It would be nice to see a balls to the wall blowout win and not a Tommy Tortoise ending.

It's much less stressful don't you think?

Lol 😆

It would be nice to see a balls to the wall blowout win and not a Tommy Tortoise ending.

It's much less stressful don't you think?

Haha, the score is 0 to 0 and it comes down to a 65 yard field goal. Boom Bills win.....TYGOD was outstanding he was perfect with his one throw, he never turned the ball over. Since we were never behind his 3 and outs don't count. Go Bills Edited by xRUSHx

Haha, the score is 0 to 0 and it comes down to a 65 yard field goal. Boom Bills win.....TYGOD was outstanding he was perfect with his one throw, he never turned the ball over. Since we were never behind his 3 and outs don't count. Go Bills

And you keep proving them right with the Tygod comments.

TTs play has been good enough 3 of 4 games

Not stellar but good enough.

And you keep proving them right with the Tygod comments.

TTs play has been good enough 3 of 4 games

Not stellar but good enough.

Hey we are winning hell yeah. I guess I shouldn't have done the Tygod thing but there is posters that feel that way I'm just using another posters comment. I apologize I shouldn't have used that tactic. I hope for a big win and Tyrod lighting up the board. Go Bills Edited by xRUSHx

Haha, the score is 0 to 0 and it comes down to a 65 yard field goal. Boom Bills win.....TYGOD was outstanding he was perfect with his one throw, he never turned the ball over. Since we were never behind his 3 and outs don't count. Go Bills

There you go supporting the QB again. Oh you.