Unheralded coach

Buffalo716

The ONE and ONLY Mike Wauffle!

This guy is a father to these players. He doesn't baby them... he mentors them!

Not only how to be a better defensive lineman but a better husband, man and father.

This man could've landed a defensive coordinator position over the years but his passion is with the Dline... He speaks their language and you can NEVER pry him away from them

Our Dline is the strength of our team and EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE LINEMAN is playing inspired ball...

Whether it's Hughes or Yarbrough you can bet they feel the effects of having a man like Wauffle on their side

Go Go Go! That's his motto!

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Life-on-the-Sidelines-Mike-Waufle/2b4f57d8-59f9-45c0-9dab-8edb0061bc3a

Not only how to be a better defensive lineman but a better husband, man and father.

This man could've landed a defensive coordinator position over the years but his passion is with the Dline... He speaks their language and you can NEVER pry him away from them

Our Dline is the strength of our team and EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE LINEMAN is playing inspired ball...

Whether it's Hughes or Yarbrough you can bet they feel the effects of having a man like Wauffle on their side

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Life-on-the-Sidelines-Mike-Waufle/2b4f57d8-59f9-45c0-9dab-8edb0061bc3a

Except Dareus

Everytime Dareus is out there he is being doubled.

Trust me, we need him if we are going to continue to try and make a playoff push...

Let's all hope he returns to all pro form

I guess it might be that a half ass Dareus is still like top 20 interior line play... it's a shame tho. He can be such a force

Everytime Dareus is out there he is being doubled.

Trust me, we need him if we are going to continue to try and make a playoff push...

Let's all hope he returns to all pro form

Thats simply not true. I have seen him doubled on occasion; it however is not happening all the time. I would safely go out on a lumb and say with confidence its at or less than 50% of his snaps. Edited by Bill_with_it

Sounds like so many others who have moved...they always long to come back home

This site just has an unhealthy hate for Dareus. Because he isn't jj watt

He has been playing hurt and we still need him if we are going to make some noise.

I stand by him and all Bills players

Nice. Yeah, it gets so friggin' old to see constant criticism and name-calling of these players. They're human beings with a really interesting job. But people tend to think the amount they're compensated for playing is a free pass to belittle and demean them.

I feel for Dareus. Not gonna make excuses but the dude has had a pretty rough life, constantly losing people he's close with, making immature decisions. I was excited as camp kicked off when I heard Kyle state that Dareus was the healthiest and most engaged he's seen him since he got here. Not sure if he's regressed on where he was at the start of camp but hopefully he can get by the injuries and start to play with a chip on his shoulder because that's exactly what McD is looking for. He's gonna play the players that are showing that they want it. Motivation seems to be lacking for Dareus but man, he's the highest paid player on the team. What Beane said back in August is still true. They expect more from the guy with the biggest contract. If he's injured and that's affecting his game that's one thing but if he's just not putting in the effort then he's not gonna be here much longer.

Nice. Yeah, it gets so friggin' old to see constant criticism and name-calling of these players. They're human beings with a really interesting job. But people tend to think the amount they're compensated for playing is a free pass to belittle and demean them.

I feel for Dareus. Not gonna make excuses but the dude has had a pretty rough life, constantly losing people he's close with, making immature decisions. I was excited as camp kicked off when I heard Kyle state that Dareus was the healthiest and most engaged he's seen him since he got here. Not sure if he's regressed on where he was at the start of camp but hopefully he can get by the injuries and start to play with a chip on his shoulder because that's exactly what McD is looking for. He's gonna play the players that are showing that they want it. Motivation seems to be lacking for Dareus but man, he's the highest paid player on the team. What Beane said back in August is still true. They expect more from the guy with the biggest contract. If he's injured and that's affecting his game that's one thing but if he's just not putting in the effort then he's not gonna be here much longer.

I agree and it does hurt to see. He was one of my favorite players in that draft and he had such great versatility for a big man.

It's not to late for the lightbulb to click... he was an all pro before