Derek Carr - Emotional? Or a Jerk?

Gugny

Humber goes back in with a broken hand. Ronnie Lott cuts his friggin finger off and goes back in. Bledsoe (Pats) has his elbow stapled shut on the bench and goes back in. But this guy can't go back in, in a must win game, for his team.

It's generational. I see it at work all the time.

Aren't you the guy who refused to take his sick dog to the vet? I hope and pray you have no offspring.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the guy who refused to take his sick dog to the vet? I hope and pray you have no offspring.

She had squinty eyes, not a severed digit! I had kayaks and a NYC vacation. Excuse me if the !@#$ing timing wasn't good. The dog turned out to be fine, so mind your business and stay on topic.

She had squinty eyes, not a severed digit! I had kayaks and a NYC vacation. Excuse me if the !@#$ing timing wasn't good. The dog turned out to be fine, so mind your business and stay on topic.

Now who is getting emotional?

Or are you a jerk?

Edited by Cripple Creek

EJ looked better than this year's Carr. Careful what you wish for.

EJ played a lot calmer in relief. But that last throw was a typical EJ mistake. I like our chances against him because he'll be too excited and make the usual EJ mistakes. His biggest weakness is the mental aspect. Which is TT's strength.

This constant judging of everyone and everything is the modern day illness.

You must be a millennial. You're damn right I"m judging this arrogant little prick. Disrespecting his coach like that to the media. Coming out of a game in which his TEAM (you wouldn't know that word) needed him.

Quitter. Punk Arrogant, snide, entitled little prick. And he's gonna hide behind his "golly gee, Beaver, what the heck just happened thurr?" bull ****.

I don't buy it. Just like I didn't buy it with Tebow. Another fake.

Get out there and play!!!! Wuss.

You must be a millennial. You're damn right I"m judging this arrogant little prick. Disrespecting his coach like that to the media. Coming out of a game in which his TEAM (you wouldn't know that word) needed him.

Quitter. Punk Arrogant, snide, entitled little prick. And he's gonna hide behind his "golly gee, Beaver, what the heck just happened thurr?" bull ****.

Not all broken vertebra present as the same type of injury. There can be vast variations in pain levels and restrictions in movement. So I am not saying he isn't a wuss, but I think it's hard to judge the situation without really knowing more.

You must be a Troll. Get back under your bridge. Then you get out there and play football with a broken back.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855372/article/derek-carr-has-transverse-process-fracture-in-back

Alternatively, perhaps we should page DC Tom.

Gosh. No one cares. Heck, I'm gonna go hug my son. Screw my coworkers/team.

John 3:16

:lol: So, the root of your problem is with his faith? Would you rather he brought a carpet to the stadium and prayed to the east at halftime? Or would it be ok if he wore his Kasaya to the stadium instead of a suit? You need to come to grips with the fact that people are different my friend. :thumbsup:

You must be a Troll. Get back under your bridge. Then you get out there and play football with a broken back.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855372/article/derek-carr-has-transverse-process-fracture-in-back

Alternatively, perhaps we should page DC Tom.

Ah ha!!!! I get it. I'm an idiot. Sometimes, that is correct. But a troll, I am not. Bottom line, this is just like Sam Watkins. He had a choice to play through some discomfort FOR HIS TEAM, or to quit. He quit.

:lol: So, the root of your problem is with his faith? Would you rather he brought a carpet to the stadium and prayed to the east at halftime? Or would it be ok if he wore his Kasaya to the stadium instead of a suit? You need to come to grips with the fact that people are different my friend. :thumbsup:

This has nothing to do with faith. The root of my problem is his lack of dedication, his disrespect toward his head coach and his arrogant little remarks that he made. He's just another guy with potential. He let his team down last year and he's letting them down again this year. If nothing else, this gives me more appreciation for Tyrod Taylor. He might not be great. But he doesn't quit on his team every time he gets a boo boo.

But yeah ... go ahead and try to make this political or religious or whatever the HECK it is you're trying to do. That's nice.

But yeah ... go ahead and try to make this political or religious or whatever the HECK it is you're trying to do. That's nice.

You are the one who brought up Tebow and Carr in the same breath. Then you ended it with a "John 3:16" there Gug. ;) Who made this religious? :lol:

Ah ha!!!! I get it. I'm an idiot. Sometimes, that is correct. But a troll, I am not. Bottom line, this is just like Sam Watkins. He had a choice to play through some discomfort FOR HIS TEAM, or to quit. He quit.

This has nothing to do with faith. The root of my problem is his lack of dedication, his disrespect toward his head coach and his arrogant little remarks that he made. He's just another guy with potential. He let his team down last year and he's letting them down again this year. If nothing else, this gives me more appreciation for Tyrod Taylor. He might not be great. But he doesn't quit on his team every time he gets a boo boo.

Welcome to the Tyrod bandwagon. We got enough milk and cookies for everyone. Help yourself. Milk is in the fridge.