Exciting Bills Games since 2015 - List them and why

Billsfan1972

That 14-13 Tennessee game?????? Under 100 yards passing by TT was exciting?

Arizona came out of nowhere (and I was on a plane so missed it).

The Denver game was good, but wouldn't call it exciting.

What we saw was Symien and what he is capable of on the road and how he reacts to adversity.

Now I admit I may be completely wrong and they beat Atl and Denver wins big (at home).

A 24 yard run on 3rd and 23 to keep the game alive for us, which ended in an illegal tackle that injured Tyrod. He came out for 1 play then returned to the game as a WR and caught a pass, and we came back and won. Yes, that was incredibly exciting.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 24 yard run on 3rd and 23 to keep the game alive for us, which ended in an illegal tackle that injured Tyrod. He came out for 1 play then returned to the game as a WR and caught a pass, and we came back and won. Yes, that was incredibly exciting.

And 59 minutes of a snoozefest trumped by 2 plays?

Tennessee was 1-4 IIRC.

The game should never have been close.

Darn you to hell Rex Ryan!!!!!!!

Exciting or panic stricken?

😜

2015:

Week 3 Miami Tyrod showed up and for the 1st time in years we had a scoring offense with big boom plays that was fun to watch

@Tennessee

Suspense and that 3rd and forever scramble for a 1st. **** was sick.

Houston

Solid team win.

2016:

Pre-season vs the Giants. Tyrods juke, spin, and bomb to Clay was worth the price of admission alone. That was sick. Too bad our defense sucked that year.

1st game vs the Jets where Fitz played out of his mind and Tyrod kept answering back with bombs and huge plays till the defense let the team down.

Arizona we came out swinging with the upset after 0-2 start Lynn produced the points GRo couldn't.

Jacksonville

Sick back and fourth. one of Tyrods good games vs a stout Jax defense.

Seattle

No explanation we all saw that game. We hung in there one play from a big win.

Miami part 2

One of our offenses best games, and one of our d3fenses worst.

2017:

Denver

Upset win biiiiiiiiitch

That was sick. Idk how anyone who saw that game couldn't see how entertaining the end was no matter how ugly it was.

Last two games, Carolina and Denver, had me on the edge of my seat.

Low expectations...... Carolina was a lousy game and I saw the second half of the Denver game and it was ok, far from exciting.....

Add the 14-13 Tennessee game and that may have been one of the worst games on TV I've ever seen.....

Anyone else remember the 6-3 Cleveland game? I'm sure some fans will explain how good that one was.....

18 years since 1999 and expectations are that low.

That 14-13 Tennessee game?????? Under 100 yards passing by TT was exciting?

Arizona came out of nowhere (and I was on a plane so missed it).

The Denver game was good, but wouldn't call it exciting.

What we saw was Symien and what he is capable of on the road and how he reacts to adversity.

Now I admit I may be completely wrong and they beat Atl and Denver wins big (at home).

Who is Symien?

Low expectations...... Carolina was a lousy game and I saw the second half of the Denver game and it was ok, far from exciting.....

Add the 14-13 Tennessee game and that may have been one of the worst games on TV I've ever seen.....

Anyone else remember the 6-3 Cleveland game? I'm sure some fans will explain how good that one was.....

I do love a defensive barn burner!

Bills 2

Falcons 0

Let's go, baby!

I'm not talking competitive, close or those few blowouts that were fun to watch. I'm asking about games that had you on the edge of your seat and riveted.

2015 - Jacksonville comeback (eventual loss)

KC - But they screwed up and did nothing the second half

Philadelphia (maybe)

2016 Seattle

Miami

This is my issue with the Bills. There are just so many more stinkers then compelling exciting football games.

And yes I invest 3-4 each week to watch them......

OK, well how many other teams have tons of games that keep you on the edge of your seat? I'm pretty sure the majority of most teams games fall into one of the categories you already removed.

Just curious, but why do you start a thread asking for people's opinions and then poo poo on the opinions that don't match up with yours?

Yep as we are on p.24 of that thread and getting off topic at times.

I equate passing yards with generally exciting fun games. Seeing a 14 yard completion get's me out of my seat vs. a 4 yard rush up the middle.

It is hard watching the Bills and games that are often out right boring.

So a 14 yard rush up the middle is less exciting than a 14 yard pass? Why?

OK, well how many other teams have tons of games that keep you on the edge of your seat? I'm pretty sure the majority of most teams games fall into one of the categories you already removed.

Wipe your mind clean and read the list again please. Thanks

Count the # of games per season.

2 maybe 3 exciting top performance games per season.

The point people are trying to make

2 or 3 great games needs to be 8 or more per season.

As it has for 17 years

The last real excitement was the 6 game win streak with Bledsoe

Win that last game and the WC was Buffalos

Then the Steelers crushed our dreams 😭