People with blue eyes all have one thing in common

Punching Bag

Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

I am not sure what that means for those who have eyes which change color. Have been told multiple factors - diet, clothes I am wearing, mood, alcohol - but my eyes diverge so much from normal blue (from normal blue to gray to green to hazel) with same clothes, diet and alcohol that I think it must be other factors. I once was stopped by traffic cop and he said based on my license I was not the person it was for. My eyes were hazel almost brown. I showed him multiple IDs (government IDs, passport, etc) and he said I should get it updated. He let me go with traffic infraction with a notice. I checked with VA DMV when I got back and they said there is no option "mixed" or "varied".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what that means for those who have eyes which change color. Have been told multiple factors - diet, clothes I am wearing, mood, alcohol - but my eyes diverge so much from normal blue (from normal blue to gray to green to hazel) with same clothes, diet and alcohol that I think it must be other factors. I once was stopped by traffic cop and he said based on my license I was not the person it was for. My eyes were hazel almost brown. I showed him multiple IDs (government IDs, passport, etc) and he said I should get it updated. He let me go with traffic infraction with a notice. I checked with VA DMV when I got back and they said there is no option "mixed" or "varied".

Unless you have Heterochromia, are in puberty, the first year of life, or are going through accelerated aging (60 years in the course of a day), your eyes don't change color.

landscape-1494250965-white-walker.jpg

Unless you have Heterochromia, are in puberty, the first year of life, or are going through accelerated aging (60 years in the course of a day), your eyes don't change color.

I am going to have to disagree with you. My eye doctor has even made notes on chart on my current eye color and said it is part of reason my eyes are so light sensitive.

My eye color sounds a lot like yours. I also have a lot of yellow at times. Father had blue eyes, mother had hazel.

My brother in law, who also had blue eyes, had cancer on the optic nerve of one eye. He lost one eye to that. The army doctor he had told him, blue eyed people should make sure they wear eye protection in the sun. Something you typically wouldn't think about.

I am going to have to disagree with you. My eye doctor has even made notes on chart on my current eye color and said it is part of reason my eyes are so light sensitive.

Science disagrees with you. Though I'm sure your eyes, like most of us with lighter colored ones, look different in different light, with different clothes.