What a Day for Stephen Hauschka; Again Named AFC ST POTW

26CornerBlitz

I was dismayed after he missed the kick in week 1 and barely made one in week 2. Hopefully what we saw last weekend is the guy we get going forward.

My feelings exactly.

I'm thrilled that he had a great game, and he deserves the player of the week honors.

Now let's see if he can keep this consistency.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and some how fans voted T White as player of the game on the JMS? Please, if anyone thinks T White was better than Hauschka or Gaines, I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that. I'm a big T White fan, but he gave up some big plays in first half. He bounced back nicely in 2nd half which was impressive, but at least 2 guys played far superior games.

I am glad to see Hauschka's total kicking yards stat up after this game.

Because I am sick of these under 300 yard kicking games.

If the Bills offense is ever going to be good, they have to have a kicker who can get 300 yard games when they need one. Look at Brady. Look at Brees. Those are the kinds of kickers we need in Buffalo.

@CBSSportsNet

Bills kicker Steven Hauschka talks about how he didn't start kicking footballs until he was 19.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/912834292929019904/vid/1280x720/dA7lFGHvfdJoH5T5.mp4

If he is still interested in dental school Buffalo has one of the best in country; he could arrange for spring only sessions.

....shades of Lou "The Toe" Groza......this kid may have it....we need Christie type consistency..............

I get to meet Steve Christie at our annual tailgate in Northern Virginia

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/29431-va-northern-buffalo-bills-backers/page-2?do=findComment&comment=4566650

What else is new...a special teams player is the MVP of a bills win

Certainly a cheap shot at Bills on Bills forum is not new.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#Shoutout: Stephen Hauschka's day made franchise history for the @buffalobills.

DKh3PBqV4AEOqDS.jpg

Missing Dan Carpenter? Nope.

While I like Hauschka, I couldn't help but laugh at the "stat" the Bills put on this...

"He is the first kicker in the NFL to do this since Chris Boswell (12/18/16)"

Thats like 5 regular season weeks. So he's the first to do this in less than a half a season! Totally crazy!!!

I think he is better from 50+ than Carpenter was on extra points.

What a difference and I bet the players really appreciate what he does for the team.

The funny thing is that Hauschka missed six extra points last year. And four the previous year. Edited by Kelly the Dog