Marcell, who?

Peace Frog

Week 2 he played 18 snaps. This week we faced the NFLs number one rushing attack. I think that made more difference. Half of their rushing yards today were on 2 or 3 plays. They stuffed them for the most part.

This. I would be concerned if we were consistently giving up 4-7 yard gains over and over. That was not the case today. They broke so few big runs that the ones they did break could have easily been on a play that Dareus was in on or even out of because he is taking a breather.

Exactly. Said this three times today.

Haha. And I just quoted you saying it. Didn't scroll down to your reply yet. Great minds think alike?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This. I would be concerned if we were consistently giving up 4-7 yard gains over and over. That was not the case today. They broke so few big runs that the ones they did break could have easily been on a play that Dareus was in on or even out of because he is taking a breather.

Haha. And I just quoted you saying it. Didn't scroll down to your reply yet. Great minds think alike?

Lol yup.

Week 2 he played 18 snaps. This week we faced the NFLs number one rushing attack. I think that made more difference. Half of their rushing yards today were on 2 or 3 plays. They stuffed them for the most part.

I think cj anderson/jc is better than any of the other rushing attacks we have face thus far. Especially when you have to devite reaources to 10/88

I really think Dareus is going to have to be lights out when he returns if there is any slim chance he's back with this team in 2018.

He has a golden opportunity to earn his salary next week on the road against a SB team.

Dareus will not be cut before 2019.

Has he been worth his contract value or anywhere near it?

And yes he did have a really good year before he signed but good organizations sometimes have to make tough unpopular decisions to do what's best for the team.

Whaley got skittish and overvalued him much like he has with others as well (Sammy).

Whaley is a good talent evaluator but he certainly didn't know how to value that talent.

Not at all but that was the going rate is all im saying. I think he is overhyped and not an impact player but the value placed on him is what he got. he may MAY have gotten a similar maybe slightly more handsome contract elsewhere

The guaranteed money is what makes it ridiculous. A guy with maturity issues should be given a lot of incentives. Whaley gave him the carrot and the stick.

Do you think we would have kept him without that insane contract? I thought the biggest injustice was making him a 100m player and then putting him at nose tackle. could you imagine rex still here with that garbage?

I think the bottom line is when you arent a contender you have to do far out things to keep "talent". My friend, im telling you I would have been quite alright with him never resigning but i understand how much they wanted him and i also understand the terms of which it took to makenit happen.