3 Mind-blowing Impressions from Today's Results

We may very well have 2 picks in the 20's. If Tyrod keeps this up they may not draft a QB high either. The defense is REALLY good again. Didn't expect it to come together this quickly, but here we are.

When you think about that...we and more important they need to play the long game.

This is a roster that post 2018 might be without

Eric Wood

Kyle Williams

Marcel Dareus

Jordan Matthews

and a 31-32 year old McCoy

I still think it would be a good idea to draft a QB. So when 2019 rolls along and all the good players we have no are gone we aren't asking Taylor to carry this team.

He doesn't really carry it now.

When you think about that...we and more important they need to play the long game.

Eric Wood

Kyle Williams

Marcel Dareus

Jordan Matthews

I still think it would be a good idea to draft a QB. So when 2019 rolls along and all the good players we have no are gone we aren't asking Taylor to carry this team.

True. But if he keeps putting together games like this, then it will be mighty hard for them to go QB high or even move assets to do so without upsetting the chemistry on the team. Just one game though. We'll see how it all plays out. Edited by H2o

I see this season playing out like previous ones. Somewhere between 7-9 to 9-7. Whatever happens this year we have to get a franchise QB. If we have the luxury of letting him sit one year behind TT that would be great. Our two picks in the top five we're Sammy and Dareus. Gonna need a WR, RT and RB as well.

1.) this defense is going to kill our chances of a high draft pick.

2.) this defense might carry us to a wild card

3.) Tyrod won't come out. The games will never be bad. Say what you want but Buffalo teams do not get blown out.

4.) It's week 3.

Umm TT is on a one-year deal. If he plays well, there is no chance he stays. If he stinks, there is no chance he is kept. The Bills will draft a QB next year. Will probably bundle some picks to move up.

He could very well be here through 2018. It's just easy for them to get out if they want.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/3/10/14881226/tyrod-taylor-restructured-contract-2017-nfl-free-agency-doug-whaley-buffalo-bills

Edited by H2o

Umm TT is on a one-year deal. If he plays well, there is no chance he stays. If he stinks, there is no chance he is kept. The Bills will draft a QB next year. Will probably bundle some picks to move up.

He is under contract next year as well. Perfect timing for us to draft a QB and let him sit for a year

Eric Wood

Kyle Williams

Marcel Dareus

Jordan Matthews

I thought they re-signed Wood in the Pre-season. If Mathews has a good year they will re-sign him. They will draft a QB in 2018.