Bills vs. Broncos Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great win this was for the Bills. Biggest win since we beat the Packers.

I Billieved in the Bills since last week, and had a good feeling that they would win today.

Having said that, I am impressed with how they took control in the second half.

I love our defense, especially our secondary. They gave up just 3 points in the second half.

Good game by Tyrod. That 2nd touchdown drive, may have been Tyrod's greatest drive in his career. That pass to O'Leary was pretty. Oh and that was a helluva catch by O'Leary.

Great game Bills, way to go!

McCoy: "I'd Bet My Last Dollar on Tyrod Taylor" (8:39)

RB LeSean McCoy talks about national issues, the play of Tyrod Taylor, the win over the Denver Broncos in week 3 and more.

Taylor: "We Got the Job Done" (8:45)
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor spoke to the media following the team's win against the Broncos. Taylor broke down the team's play on offense and shared his thoughts on some of the recent social discussions being had across the NFL.

Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Broncos
top-3-9-24-story.jpg

Buffalo's passing game comes together, Shady can still help when the run game isn't clicking and Stephen Hauschka has got a heck of a leg.

What about it?

It's still an awful trade.

No, it wasn't.

EJ Gaines has been more valuable to us than Watkins has been for the Rams.

So we get a quality starting DB, We get a 2nd round choice and we have an extra $10M a year moving forward to continue to build on this team.

Edited by Magox

I'm intentionally leaving player postgame comments about protests out of this thread to avoid the controversy that will blow up the thread away from actual discussion of the game.

@PrescottRossi

LeSean McCoy picked up a 1st down on this play. The dude is incredible.

DKhTfo8VYAAJBdu.jpg

@salmaiorana

Here's my #Bills report card following the 26-16 victory over the Broncos. Add in your grades. http://on.rocne.ws/2xsBHkx

via @DandC

He didn't have his best day, that will change next week, but boy , he closed that game out like the stud he is. This first down and the other with the spin move were just incredible and he ensured victory

and if Gaines continues to play well, do we pay him big bucks to keep him after this season or let him go?

Depends how much he's looking for. If he thinks he should be paid as a top 10 sort of guy then you gotta let him walk. What the Bills should do is approach him now and offer him a good 5 year $35 M with $20 M guaranteed sort of contract.

Watkins was let go because he would have demanded top 3 WR money and frankly he has not shown that he deserves that sort of money. So the Bills made the correct choice and got a quality starting DB, a 2nd round pick and saved themselves about $7-10M a year that they can use to continue to build and add more pieces to this team.

What about it?

It's still an awful trade.

If we can win without him and gained an instant starter at CB ,who seems perfect for this scheme, and probably top 50 pick for a guy who would be gone next year, it might actually be a great trade.

Matthews is no Watkins but he's tough , reliable and AVAILABLE...

I was down on the trade but I'm warming up to it, Gaines / White through 3 games look like they can be one of the best tandems in the league.

If we can win without him and gained an instant starter at CB ,who seems perfect for this scheme, and probably top 50 pick for a guy who would be gone next year, it might actually be a great trade.

Matthews is no Watkins but he's tough , reliable and AVAILABLE...

I was down on the trade but I'm warming up to it, Gaines / White through 3 games look like they can be one of the best tandems in the league.

And don't forget the fact that by not signing Watkins to a long term deal that will most likely be north of $15M a year, we will save ourselves at least $8M a year to get more players on top of Gaines and that 2nd rounder.

I'm fairly confident that this trade will end up being a net plus.

And don't forget the fact that by not signing Watkins to a long term deal that will most likely be north of $15M a year, we will save ourselves at least $8M a year to get more players on top of Gaines and that 2nd rounder.

I'm fairly confident that this trade will end up being a net plus.

Yup, so many positives, we're talking 3-4 starters for what Sammy would have cost alone, McD and Beane have earned my trust in their talent evaluation for this scheme

Great win today. I'm very surprised but happily. Defense has been fantastic, offense did what it had to. Hopefully as the season goes on the O gets better. Tyrod, while not the long term answer, did a good job making some plays when they were needed. Nice work Bills!

We are going to have to give up a ton to draft a QB this year.

I'm fired up man. This team plays with guts, heart, and organization.

There are some wrinkles that need ironed out, but I have FULL FAITH in this staff and where the Bills are going. I haven't felt like this since Bledsoe's first season.

Let's do this!

Felt that way once McD took control

Man so many upsets today it's like this was ordered by NFL or something lol

Trump is responsible ;)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian