What are they protesting?

Can someone please explain what these athletes are protesting?

is it:

1) That black men are killing other black men at a much higher rate than any other race in the US?

2) That although black males make up about 8% of the population in the US, they commit about 50% of the violent crimes?

3) That unarmed white males are almost twice as likely to be shot by police than unarmed black males?

4) That Trump has created over 700,000 thousand jobs in project communities and is trying to rebuild what Democrats promise every 4 years, but never actually follow through with?

5) That the ridiculous high rate of murder in the black community is only rivaled by the ludicrous culture to not snitch and wipe their neighborhoods clean of criminal scum?

To me, it seems the issues that really trouble them are solvable within their own community. Try embracing the police. Call them when you see gang/drug/violent activity. If there is a white thug in my neighborhood, you can bet that every neighbor is calling the cops on him, and if he gets shot and killed.... FANTASTIC! It doesn't matter the color, I hate criminals. Why are suburban neighborhoods safe? because we snitch like some MOFOs! We don't discriminate on color. Heck, we just got rid of a white squatter in my neighborhood a week ago(the whole community helped get that POS out).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They doing it to make you mad. It's personal.

Not really. That is the goal of the media, to advance the narrative no matter how loosely related it is to the facts . It suits their overall agenda to paint anyone who may like Trump and may disagree with the protesting as a racist. They are driving this machine ... hard.

Not really. That is the goal of the media, to advance the narrative no matter how loosely related it is to the facts . It suits their overall agenda to paint anyone who may like Trump and may disagree with the protesting as a racist. They are driving this machine ... hard.

ROFLMAO! And it's nice that so many people fall for the ruse of the evil media. It's a major conspiracy and you're all victims.

I guess it's just easier to say,"they racist", than to actually be a benefit to your community. Funny how all those racist white republicans in Texas were saving people of all colors with their own boats/time/resources. And where was BLM and antifa? Dang those good old boys proving identity politics wrong, yet BLM only seems to look out for themselves(looting/rioting/robbing).

Where did you grow up?

!@#$ it, don't answer that.

I already know.

But it's a place where real !@#$ed up **** can be explained with rhetoricals and cherry-picked statistics.

They're protesting what they believe is a material level of disparate treatment. You may not see it or agree with it. Maybe you're one of the lucky niggas(ers) who've never felt harassment or weird vibes from someone with less melanin in their skin because you have more in yours. Maybe you're white and just have never felt harassment solely based on skin color.

Racism is real. It's mostly marginalized and overstated in the media. But the **** is real brother.

Don't agree with them; that's cool and it's ultimately your prerogative. But don't trivialize their experiences as if their sense of frustration and grievance can or should be rectified by your hand-picked statistics.

Can someone please explain what these athletes are protesting?

is it:

1) That black men are killing other black men at a much higher rate than any other race in the US?

2) That although black males make up about 8% of the population in the US, they commit about 50% of the violent crimes?

3) That unarmed white males are almost twice as likely to be shot by police than unarmed black males?

4) That Trump has created over 700,000 thousand jobs in project communities and is trying to rebuild what Democrats promise every 4 years, but never actually follow through with?

5) That the ridiculous high rate of murder in the black community is only rivaled by the ludicrous culture to not snitch and wipe their neighborhoods clean of criminal scum?

To me, it seems the issues that really trouble them are solvable within their own community. Try embracing the police. Call them when you see gang/drug/violent activity. If there is a white thug in my neighborhood, you can bet that every neighbor is calling the cops on him, and if he gets shot and killed.... FANTASTIC! It doesn't matter the color, I hate criminals. Why are suburban neighborhoods safe? because we snitch like some MOFOs! We don't discriminate on color. Heck, we just got rid of a white squatter in my neighborhood a week ago(the whole community helped get that POS out).

Oh, just !@#$ off, moron.

Where did you grow up?

I already know.

But it's a place where real !@#$ed up **** can be explained with rhetoricals and cherry-picked statistics.

They're protesting what they believe is a material level of disparate treatment. You may not see it or agree with it. Maybe you're one of the lucky niggas(ers) who've never felt harassment or weird vibes from someone with less melanin in their skin because you have more in yours. Maybe you're white and just have never felt harassment solely based on skin color.

Racism is real. It's mostly marginalized and overstated in the media. But the **** is real brother.

Don't agree with them; that's cool and it's ultimately your prerogative. But don't trivialize their experiences as if their sense of frustration and grievance can or should be rectified by your hand-picked statistics.

It goes both ways. I'm white and get plenty of weird vibes, and have felt harassment based solely on the color of my skin. Like virtually every day, here in Los Angeles.

Edited by OJABBA

Where did you grow up?

I already know.

I know what it's like to be judged on skin color, background, and beliefs. My family had to sell our house and live in a small church in the inner city just to keep the lights on of a church, that my father pastored. I was shot at in a drive by playing basketball when I was in middle school because I was white at the basketball court. "F*** you white f****ts" was all they said as they drove by and shot at us.

I heard from coaches and players that I was good (as a corner back) at playing football for a white guy in college, all the time. I was questioned by teachers and students for being conservative in the Fine Arts department. I received lower grades because of my political belief in a couple classes in college.

Racism exists, but I have seen pure hatred far more on the left side. Is it any wonder that republicans donate more to charities than democrats? But I will never use other people ignorance as an excuse to keep myself down. That's just personal pride.

On a side note, I applied to 4 Ivy League schools as a Caucasian, and as a Native American. Every one as a Caucasian was rejected, but every one as a Native American offered me scholarships. I don't think that was coincidence. I would be pretty confident to say that it is harder to succeed in this country as a white or Asian male, than any other type of demographic.

I know what it's like to be judged on skin color, background, and beliefs. My family had to sell our house and live in a small church in the inner city just to keep the lights on of a church, that my father pastored. I was shot at in a drive by playing basketball when I was in middle school because I was white at the basketball court. "F*** you white f****ts" was all they said as they drove by and shot at us.

I heard from coaches and players that I was good (as a corner back) at playing football for a white guy in college, all the time. I was questioned by teachers and students for being conservative in the Fine Arts department. I received lower grades because of my political belief in a couple classes in college.

Racism exists, but I have seen pure hatred far more on the left side. Is it any wonder that republicans donate more to charities than democrats? But I will never use other people ignorance as an excuse to keep myself down. That's just personal pride.

On a side note, I applied to 4 Ivy League schools as a Caucasian, and as a Native American. Every one as a Caucasian was rejected, but every one as a Native American offered me scholarships. I don't think that was coincidence. I would be pretty confident to say that it is harder to succeed in this country as a white or Asian male, than any other type of demographic.

:lol: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahha

So are you white and lied on your IVY league applications, or not really white but a good part Native American so you didn't really suffer racism for being white because you're not really white? ;)