What are they protesting?

My 15 year old daughter is the only white person in her theology class... The stories she tells about class are out there.

Yet... Should give her a good perspective on how it feels to be the minority.

Absolutely no discipline problems with her. The others... LoL... Scary bad.

If there ever was a problem with my daughter that's when I think we'd pack up and head into the mountains, the world would surely be ending...

Who is to blame that the highest violent crime rates are always in democrat run cities? I liked how they rioted in Baltimore with a black police chief, black mayor, majority black city counsel, black judges, under a black president and black district attorney. And almost all those black elected officials were democrats. Seems the like a common denominator in keeping black people down is the plantation mindset of the democrat elites. As long as they give just enough hand outs and encourage single parent house holds, the Democrats know their slaves will stay on the plantation. And every 4 years, they bring out the whip and snap them to the voting booths.

Study by the US dept of Justice on the Baltimore Police. Spoiler - they found racial prejudice.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/download

"We find reasonable cause to believe that BPD engages in a pattern or practice of discriminatory policing against African Americans. Statistical evidence shows that the Department intrudes disproportionately upon the lives of African Americans at every stage of its enforcement activities. BPD officers disproportionately stop African Americans; search them more frequently during these stops; and arrest them at rates that significantly exceed relevant benchmarks for criminal activity. African Americans are likewise subjected more often to false arrests. Indeed, for each misdemeanor street offense that we examined, local prosecutors and booking officials dismissed a higher proportion of African-American arrests upon initial review compared to arrests of people from other racial backgrounds. BPD officers also disproportionately use forceincluding constitutionally excessive forceagainst African-American subjects. Nearly 90 percent of the excessive force incidents identified by the Justice Department review involve force used against African Americans."

"There is overwhelming statistical evidence of racial disparities in BPDs stops, searches, and arrests. This evidence demonstrates a discriminatory impact on African Americans under Title VI and the Safe Streets Act."

Edited by BillsFan4

Glorifying victimhood.

Everyone is being told they are a victim.

And if you can't figure out how you are directly, someone will let you know how your ancestors were.

Yes, even if you're a white male, you always have the option of "I'm a victim of foreign immigration".

And if that's not working for you, there all those genders to choose from.

Edited by OJABBA

Try embracing the police. Call them when you see gang/drug/violent activity. If there is a white thug in my neighborhood, you can bet that every neighbor is calling the cops on him, and if he gets shot and killed.... FANTASTIC! It doesn't matter the color, I hate criminals. Why are suburban neighborhoods safe? because we snitch like some MOFOs! We don't discriminate on color. Heck, we just got rid of a white squatter in my neighborhood a week ago(the whole community helped get that POS out).

You bring up a great point, and it's one that isn't exclusive to black people. I grew up around white people who were exactly like this. They lived in low income housing(section 8 and trailer parks mostly). Virtually all were on some type of welfare. Food stamps at a minimum, often receiving numerous types of assistance. They worked part time at best, and plenty simply had no job at all. Many were alcoholics or drug addicts.

They hated police, and would absolutely refuse to work with them. Crime was rampant, and they just didn't seem to care. They'd blame everything under the sun other than their own lack of work ethic and morality.

On the flipside, I'm more than happy when police shoot 90% of the people doing this stuff. Their whole life they're in and out of jail and never do anything useful. Three strikes is way too lenient because nobody gets caught on their first crime three times in a row.

Edited by BlueWind

Who is to blame that the highest violent crime rates are always in democrat run cities? I liked how they rioted in Baltimore with a black police chief, black mayor, majority black city counsel, black judges, under a black president and black district attorney. And almost all those black elected officials were democrats. Seems the like a common denominator in keeping black people down is the plantation mindset of the democrat elites. As long as they give just enough hand outs and encourage single parent house holds, the Democrats know their slaves will stay on the plantation. And every 4 years, they bring out the whip and snap them to the voting booths.

This was similar to my experience as a good athlete playing sports. Maybe I grew up sheltered but I didn't know racism in any form existed until I got older and started playing on high level aau basketball teams. There were only a couple white players from the suburbs and we were bullied and tormented because of the color of our skin. We were called every name in the book and intentionally fouled. The bus rides to games were hell. The tormenting and name calling was almost too much to bear. But apparently if you are considered white then it doesn't count. Black people can't be racist because their great great great great grandparents that they never met were slaves by people not related to me because my family is from Sicily and didn't come here until the 1920's. Oh and btw I'm 3% African according to my DNA test. How much do you need to have to not be a "cracker" because maybe the bullying could have been avoided if I knew that at the time. If everyone did their dna test they would see nobody is pure anything and we are all just homosapiens so who cares if someone has slightly different skin. Stop labeling people.

I see that the local contingent of Antifa/BLM members have ZERO replies to these two on-point messages. Color me not surprised. Liberalism is a debilitating mental disease.

What are they kneeling for? Is it because 8% of the population(black males) make up 80% of the NFL? We need some Social Justice up in this biatch. Make it a mandate that at least 2 asians, 2 hispanics, and 3 whites are starting on every side of the ball, with at least 1 transgendered and 1 female. This way we can truly see progress. Damn those blacks oppressing all other cultures and keeping them out of this lucrative market!

I honestly think not all of them know. I have seen terms as general as "equality" and "systematic racism" being thrown around. Like being specific is that hard? Why can't they be specific?

Because, they would be proven wrong too easily and exposed as the fools a lot of them are.

I mean, "the current genocide in Burma" is an example of a specific "cause." "Equality" or "oppression of black people" without any specifics or proof is merely being vague enough to have absolutely no argument. "I stand for freedom" "I believe in civil rights" and stuff like that is good to stand for and all, but is far too vague to really be "discussed" or debated.

Bottom line, Kaep said he was protesting a fudge-ton of things, one of which was the police. Problem with the whole police thing is that data shows he is full of poop, in many ways. I mean, there is evidence to show he is flat out wrong.

If the protest was for a myriad of other things, which could be based on race, it would make sense. "Disproportionately born to poverty" is a good example of a legitimate issue. Who knows, perhaps the practicalityof that issue would be too difficult to "protest" since it is something these millionaires can and should do something about. I mean, there is a strong correlation between poverty and run-ins with the police.

Study by the US dept of Justice on the Baltimore Police. Spoiler - they found racial prejudice.https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/download

"We find reasonable cause to believe that BPD engages in a pattern or practice of discriminatory policing against African Americans. Statistical evidence shows that the Department intrudes disproportionately upon the lives of African Americans at every stage of its enforcement activities. BPD officers disproportionately stop African Americans; search them more frequently during these stops; and arrest them at rates that significantly exceed relevant benchmarks for criminal activity. African Americans are likewise subjected more often to false arrests. Indeed, for each misdemeanor street offense that we examined, local prosecutors and booking officials dismissed a higher proportion of African-American arrests upon initial review compared to arrests of people from other racial backgrounds. BPD officers also disproportionately use forceincluding constitutionally excessive forceagainst African-American subjects. Nearly 90 percent of the excessive force incidents identified by the Justice Department review involve force used against African Americans."

"There is overwhelming statistical evidence of racial disparities in BPDs stops, searches, and arrests. This evidence demonstrates a discriminatory impact on African Americans under Title VI and the Safe Streets Act."

A libtard DOJ under a libtard President. Not surprising they would interpret the statistics this way. That DOJ found issues in Buffalo jail too. Not surprisingly when Buffalo had a Republican County Exec. It's pure politics, nothing else.

Not really. That is the goal of the media, to advance the narrative no matter how loosely related it is to the facts . It suits their overall agenda to paint anyone who may like Trump and may disagree with the protesting as a racist. They are driving this machine ... hard.

Pretty obvious.

That's all they have.

They hate monger and fear monger themselves, but portray a false narrative that conservative ideals are inherantly evil and racist. They don't want an educated electorate, they want sheep that only hit the party line because they are afraid that conservatives are going to destroy they're life. That's why they insert racism into everything that happens, regardless if it applies or not. The race cards in that deck are going to start getting ragged from overuse.

Edited by Shotgunner

A libtard DOJ under a libtard President. Not surprising they would interpret the statistics this way. That DOJ found issues in Buffalo jail too. Not surprisingly when Buffalo had a Republican County Exec. It's pure politics, nothing else.

For the third time now, the investigation wasn't just interpreting data.

Maybe try actually reading the links provided before deciding they're invalid.

Edited by BillsFan4

Pretty obvious.

That's all they have.

They hate monger and fear monger themselves, but portray a false narrative that conservative ideals are inherantly evil and racist. They don't want an educated electorate, they want sheep that only hit the party line because they are afraid that conservatives are going to destroy they're life. That's why they insert racism into everything that happens, regardless if it applies or not. The race cards in that deck are going to start getting ragged from overuse.

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/13/493763493/charts-see-how-quickly-white-non-college-voters-have-fled-the-democratic-party

"When Pew sliced the electorate into different demographic groups, they found that white men and white people without a college degree have made a remarkable recent swing from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party."

Non college educated white voters went from 45% republican and 44% democrat in 2008, to 59% republican and 33% democrat in 2016.

Remember, Trump even said it himself (in one of his rambling speeches) how much he loves poorly educated voters! lol

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/13/493763493/charts-see-how-quickly-white-non-college-voters-have-fled-the-democratic-party

"When Pew sliced the electorate into different demographic groups, they found that white men and white people without a college degree have made a remarkable recent swing from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party."

Non college educated white voters went from 45% republican and 44% democrat in 2008, to 59% republican and 33% democrat in 2016.

Remember, Trump even said it himself (in one of his rambling speeches) how much he loves poorly educated voters! lol

Educated politically, not collegiately. They have nothing to offer as a party besides Hillary's failed "I'm not Trump" campaign and "resist", and it's easier to scare people into submission, just like religion since the beginning of human existence.

It is obvious that the Democratic party is no longer for blue collar everymans. They are now the party for the elites and special interest groups, subsequently ignoring working class voters. They switched to GOP because they realized they were being left behind in favor of techies and hollywood/athletes who have more disposible income to donate, free time and influence to recruit, and an almost religiously devoted approach to politics. They needed to compete with the older generation who value hard work over entitlement, and will vote GOP down the line in every election until they kick the bucket.

Both parties have been failing America for a long time now. Your traditional blue collar (what you call poorly educated) workers lost good paying manufacturing jobs with strong unions in large part due to free trade policies and push for globalization that both parties shared previous to Trump coming along. This economic nationalism concept (trade tariffs to keep manufacturing companies here) and investing in our infrastructure struck a chord in the rust belt states that flipped from blue to red.

Democrats have failed their blue collar voters by ramping up their identity politics and Trump took advantage of that with his trade tariff and infrastructure rhetoric (which Democrats are supposed to stand for and Republicans are opposed to). Combine that with a horrible candidate in Hillary and an estimated 8 million people who voted for Obama in the previous elections voted for Trump. That's what happened and mocking Trump and his supporters is a losing strategy for the Democrats.

Edited by Doc Brown

Educated politically, not collegiately. They have nothing to offer as a party besides Hillary's failed "I'm not Trump" campaign and "resist", and it's easier to scare people into submission, just like religion since the beginning of human existence.

It is obvious that the Democratic party is no longer for blue collar everymans. They are now the party for the elites and special interest groups, subsequently ignoring working class voters. They switched to GOP because they realized they were being left behind in favor of techies and hollywood/athletes who have more disposible income to donate, free time and influence to recruit, and an almost religiously devoted approach to politics. They needed to compete with the older generation who value hard work over entitlement, and will vote GOP down the line in every election until they kick the bucket.

I don't know, it seemed to me you were talking about educafion in general.

How does one measure political education anyway?

How do you know that these people are more politically educated? What proof do you have? Or is it just purely your assumption?

And what you said about how they want people scared that they are going to destroy their life easily applies just as much, or more, to the Republican Party. They have been fear monger if for years and years.

I also disagree that the Democratic Party is not for blue collar. They protect unions (reps have tried attacking them). They don't slash taxes for the rich and try to push trickle down economics like republicans (economic policies that heavily favor the rich) that just amass more wealth with the rich as the poor get poorer . They protect workers rights. They fight for the poor. They want higher/living wages for workers. They fought for medical care for 9/11 first responders even amid republican filibusters against it. Etc etc

The republican and democratic parties have flipped. Long ago the Republican Party was the party of the people and the democrats catered to the rich. Now it is the opposite (IMO and many others, anyway).

I can see why you would support some of these republican policies if you are rich or own a business, but other than that it seems to me that in many instances you are kind of voting against your own self interests if you are the average middle or lower class.

Neither party is without its flaws, but I tend to side more with democrats these days, where as I used to side more with republicans.

Both parties have been failing America for a long time now. Your traditional blue collar (what you call poorly educated) workers lost good paying manufacturing jobs with strong unions in large part due to free trade policies and push for globalization that both parties shared previous to Trump coming along. This economic nationalism concept (trade tariffs to keep manufacturing companies here) and investing in our infrastructure struck a chord in the rust belt states that flipped from blue to red.

Democrats have failed their blue collar voters by ramping up their identity politics and Trump took advantage of that with his trade tariff and infrastructure rhetoric (which Democrats are supposed to stand for and Republicans are opposed to). Combine that with a horrible candidate in Hillary and an estimated 8 million people who voted for Obama in the previous elections voted for Trump. That's what happened and mocking Trump and his supporters is a losing strategy for the Democrats.

Totally agree that both parties have been failing America for a long time now.

I also agree that Tump took some democratic ideas and made them his own.

Most of what you said I agree with.

Some of what Trump said actually doesn't sound that bad. I just have no faith in Trump to actually do what he says. He flip flops so much. He will say one thing, on camera no less, and then deny he ever said it. He has spent much of his life ripping off working class people (as documented by his many scam businesses, court cases and stories from those he has wronged). I have zero reason to believe that he has suddenly had a change of heart. He has been the least charitable billionaire in the entire world. I see him as a con artist who took office mainly for his (and his companies) own good.

Edit - I also wanted to say that I never meant any insult to blue collar workers nor do I think they are all poorly educated (and just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they are not smart, anyway). I have tons of respect for them. I was one for many years. My father was one for many years. My grandfather was too, and all of us are college educated. I was only addressing that one specific comment about uneducated democrats.

Edited by BillsFan4

I don't know, it seemed to me you were talking about educafion in general.

How does one measure political education anyway?

How do you know that these people are more politically educated? What proof do you have? Or is it just purely your assumption?

And what you said about how they want people scared that they are going to destroy their life easily applies just as much, or more, to the Republican Party. They have been fear monger if for years and years.

I also disagree that the Democratic Party is not for blue collar. They protect unions (reps have tried attacking them). They don't slash taxes for the rich and try to push trickle down economics like republicans (economic policies that heavily favor the rich) that just amass more wealth with the rich as the poor get poorer . They protect workers rights. They fight for the poor. They want higher/living wages for workers. They fought for medical care for 9/11 first responders even amid republican filibusters against it. Etc etc

The republican and democratic parties have flipped. Long ago the Republican Party was the party of the people and the democrats catered to the rich. Now it is the opposite (IMO and many others, anyway).

I can see why you would support some of these republican policies if you are rich or own a business, but other than that it seems to me that in many instances you are kind of voting against your own self interests if you are the average middle or lower class.

Neither party is without its flaws, but I tend to side more with democrats these days, where as I used to side more with republicans.

Totally agree that both parties have been failing America for a long time now.

I also agree that Tump took some democratic ideas and made them his own.

Most of what you said I agree with.

Some of what Trump said actually doesn't sound that bad. I just have no faith in Trump to actually do what he says. He flip flops so much. He will say one thing, on camera no less, and then deny he ever said it. He has spent much of his life ripping off working class people (as documented by his many scam businesses, court cases and stories from those he has wronged). I have zero reason to believe that he has suddenly had a change of heart. He has been the least charitable billionaire in the entire world. I see him as a con artist who took office mainly for his (and his companies) own good.

Edit - I also wanted to say that I never meant any insult to blue collar workers nor do I think they are all poorly educated (and just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they are not smart, anyway). I have tons of respect for them. I was one for many years. My father was one for many years. My grandfather was too, and all of us are college educated. I was only addressing that one specific comment about uneducated democrats.

Oh, I didn't say that I voted for Trump as he's obviously a phony populist. I voted for Hillary because she was the better of two bad options imo. Plus, we wouldn't have multiple threads about some idiotic thing the president said about the NFL right now.

Oh, I didn't say that I voted for Trump as he's obviously a phony populist. I voted for Hillary because she was the better of two bad options imo. Plus, we wouldn't have multiple threads about some idiotic thing the president said about the NFL right now.

No, we'd be gearing up for war with Russia.

No, we'd be gearing up for war with Russia.

I doubt it. Clinton and Putin are two people who hate each other and are corrupt to their core, but they're not crazy enough to start a war against each other. What you'd pry see is Hillary putting more sanctions against Russia similar to the bill Congress passed. Hillary being more of a hawk than Obama was my greatest fear of her being president.

Anyways,this whole NFL protest thing is the height of stupidity. It was stupid for Kaepernick to kneel during the National Anthem. It was stupid for others to join him. It was stupid for Goodell and owners to allow it. It was smart politically, but inappropriate (imo) for a president to tell owners to fire players he called SOB's. The left and the teams then overreacted based on emotion with the stupid "take a knee" movement which will drive more fans away. I just don't want politics mixed with sports. Especially football.

I doubt it. Clinton and Putin are two people who hate each other and are corrupt to their core, but they're not crazy enough to start a war against each other. What you'd pry see is Hillary putting more sanctions against Russia similar to the bill Congress passed. Hillary being more of a hawk than Obama was my greatest fear of her being president.

Anyways,this whole NFL protest thing is the height of stupidity. It was stupid for Kaepernick to kneel during the National Anthem. It was stupid for others to join him. It was stupid for Goodell and owners to allow it. It was smart politically, but inappropriate (imo) for a president to tell owners to fire players he called SOB's. The left and the teams then overreacted based on emotion with the stupid "take a knee" movement which will drive more fans away. I just don't want politics mixed with sports. Especially football.

it'll be over soon, just like those plastic things people spun on their fingers during the summer