Taylor has only thrown 12 passes of 10+ yards this season

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling for Tyrod to be benched now is moronic. McD isn't trying to lose any credibility by making a knee jerk reaction like that. Im certain we'll see Peterman at some point this year though.

Not a big fan, but you can't destroy a 1-1 season right now.

If they are massacred the next two weeks it's time to start getting the kids some experience though.

Here's another (factual) telling stat:

"Since starting for the Bills in 2015, Taylor has 16 games (a full season) of passing for 200 yards or less."

Again, Taylor is what he is and anybody that believes otherwise is kidding themselves and we are simply wasting Peterman's development by not starting him.

"Since starting for the Bills in 2015, Taylor has 16 games (a full season) of passing for 200 yards or less."

Again, Taylor is what he is and anybody that believes otherwise is kidding themselves and we are simply wasting Peterman's development by not starting him.

Dude you clearly never played a live snap of ball in your life. We aren't wasting Petermans development by not starting him. We are protecting him and he isn't ready to be a starting NFL QB yet

Throwing him to the wolves now does nothing for the kid... Go back and re watch his first 2 college starts as a freshman when he was thrown to the wolves... he transferred lol

He needs time, not ignorant fans wanting to ruin his career before it even starts

I think you've made your point abundantly clear. Aren't you getting bored? I've wanted Tyrod gone for almost two years. Admittedly, I've been a "crusader" against him and I'm here to tell you --- nothing good comes out of it. It's pointless and it becomes obnoxious. Everyone knows how you feel so you shouldn't feel the need to reiterate it at every possible opportunity.

Tell me about all the front offices that are putting 5th round rookie QBs out there to develop them.

"Here you go Nathan, try to watch out for Von Miller, and don't throw it at Talib. Good luck".

Seriously. I'd love to see some examples of 5th round rookie QBs playing.

The scheme and the QB are not a good fit. We need a new QB.

Tell me about all the front offices that are putting 5th round rookie QBs out there to develop them.

"Here you go Nathan, try to watch out for Von Miller, and don't throw it at Talib. Good luck".

Seriously. I'd love to see some examples of 5th round rookie QBs playing.

Dak Prescott was selected in the 4th....Siemien was a 7th Rounder.

Calling for Tyrod to be benched now is moronic. McD isn't trying to lose any credibility by making a knee jerk reaction like that. Im certain we'll see Peterman at some point this year though.

...he probably gets AT LEAST the first 8 games before that even becomes a topic of conversation at OBD..............maybe longer....

again the 171 pick of the draft wasnt sected to become a starter. If he does become a starter later on it will be a miracle or because of an injury. Tyrod is leagues ahead of peterman. People who's livelihood depends on it have stated so. Edited by Bill_with_it

Saw this on the weekly Rochester D&C game preview.

On average his passes are traveling 4 yards in the air. These are putrid metrics regardless of the talent around him on offense.

I mean how do you expect to win football games with these type of numbers? Would a 5th round rookie truly be a downgrade?

Yes it's early but if this regime really believes in this guy we are in a lot of trouble and it brings into question what type of QB they might look for with a 1st round pick next year.

You silly fool!

Didn't you hear our offensive coordinator?

Tyrod kept us in the game against Carolina!

He's doing a great job! I mean, he didn't score any points or actually win the game, but he's still really good!

Yeah they used to but that's not how it works in todays NFL. Tyrod developed for like 4 or 5 years, i'm not sure that helped.

For sure it helped.

He was not an NFL QB when he left Tech.

Now he is a top quality backup and fringe starter. He improved 10 fold and im not even a big fan

Yeah they used to but that's not how it works in todays NFL. Tyrod developed for like 4 or 5 years, i'm not sure that helped.

......blanks versus live ammo is a big difference......at the same time, his live ammo debut in Buffalo was met with the usual coaching turmoil that has plagued this club since Polian left......a/k/a patchwork....hopefully we have the right FO/Admin/Coaching Staffs in place now......would you get pissed if Dennison opened things up, TT threw for 300+ with 3 TD's and 2 picks as well as running game producing 150+ in a losing effort?.....not me...sure as hell should demonstrae progress on the offense front.......the vanilla scared to lose crap is beyond my scope of limited comprehension.....I'm old......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Telling stat huh. How do you feel about Wilson who had 23 of them his first two seasons?

Man you are making friends all over the board. Keep the hot takes coming, your idiotic analysis & mindless insults when someone doesn't agree with you. it is good entertainment.

Well when you say 2015 and Lynns system but you call out other posters routinely you deserve to be put in check. Just like your bad teammate lies Edited by MAJBobby

Was Lynn (Romans offense) going to stay in Buffalo? NOPE. So they looked at what offense fits this nee NFL and decided on McCoy (who went elsewhere) and Dennison was next close.

Tell me how is Lynns Offense doing in LA right now? With a top QB curious

Lynn's offence is actually doing descent. 21 points against an amazing Denver D on the road. (Should have been 24 if it wasn't for the blocked kick). And last week, 17 points against Miami but 2 missed field goals and 370 yards of offence. If they had a competent kicker, they should be 2-0. Sure better than our offence, that's for sure. We had 1 good game against possibly the worst team in the league

Edited by billsfan11