Taylor has only thrown 12 passes of 10+ yards this season

SaviorPeterman

Okay, continue using numbers that are easily proven factually false. That only helps your case for being credible, I'm sure.

Sure. It is called MY EVALUATION of him there smart guy. He is a .500 QB at best. My Evaluation on my post.

Its not like JM spinning 2015 as Lynns offense because he is upset they didnt hire Lynn as the HC and changed their offense from a very specific offense to fit a flawed QB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. It is called MY EVALUATION of him there smart guy. He is a .500 QB at best. My Evaluation on my post.

Its not like JM spinning 2015 as Lynns offense because he is upset they didnt hire Lynn as the HC and changed their offense from a very specific offense to fit a flawed QB

So your evaluation is that he is currently better than his best? Okay.

Your grasping at straws everytime. The old EJ ploy didn't work out for you.You keep proving my points about your little group in so many ways. I and others have never, ever said he is the future. The offense put up a lot of points in 2016 and his stats were not terrible. Not as good as 2015-because his top WR missed a lot of time. What a revelation. And I already stated that if Peterman starts, I hope he does well. this scheme and WR group doesn't fit TT. They broke what didn't really need that much fixing, but it's done.

I don't expect you to understand this, but the good stats he put up in 2015 were primarily efficiency-based, meaning they relied heavily upon a small amount of attempts (a QB's job) that went for significant yardage and TDs a reasonable percentage of the time. You credit Taylor for this, unsurprisingly. To me, it became apparent early on it was a combination of utilizing a dominant rushing attack and a heavily scripted, low volume/low risk passing game (and yes, Taylor's mobility and ball security WRT turnovers absolutely contributed) crafted by Roman of which a high QB rating, YPA, QBR etc were more a byproduct of the system than a true indicator of the QB's prowess.

That's just my take, and others will certainly disagree. But we look down on volume passers and their statistics (and rightly so IMO) because their totals are inflated by sheer number of attempts. For me, Taylor's 2015 campaign was the other side of that coin...more indicative of the offensive system the Bills ran than his skill as a QB..

The offense worked for him. why does it matter whose it was. We had a loaded offense in 2015, not as much in 2016 with the injuries, and a bad offense as a whole with the skill positions in 2017 and a different scheme that doesn't fit TT strengths.

I don't expect you to understand this, but the good stats he put up in 2015 were primarily efficiency-based, meaning they relied heavily upon a small amount of attempts (a QB's job) that went for significant yardage and TDs a reasonable percentage of the time. You credit Taylor for this, unsurprisingly. To me, it became apparent early on it was a combination of utilizing a dominant rushing attack and a heavily scripted, low volume/low risk passing game (and yes, Taylor's mobility and ball security WRT turnovers absolutely contributed) crafted by Roman of which a high QB rating, YPA, QBR etc were more a byproduct of the system than a true indicator of the QB's prowess.

That's just my take, and others will certainly disagree. But we look down on volume passers and their statistics (and rightly so IMO) because their totals are inflated by sheer number of attempts. For me, Taylor's 2015 campaign was the other side of that coin...more indicative of the offensive system the Bills ran than his skill as a QB..

The low attempts is because that offense, and this one too, is built for running the ball heavily. Those offenses and this one are not made for shootouts. And he managed those two offenses and they put up a lot of points-what matters most. That is why he was brought in. No one expected the guy to ever be elite or even good. But he did his job. The defense and Ryan didn't ,esp Ryan's game day coaching.

Watkins is a flat earther!? No wonder he is gone. He is stupid.

I saw that. Was that serious? I hope not.

Edited by JM2009

The low attempts is because that offense, and this one too, is built for running the ball heavily. Those offenses and this one are not made for shootouts. And he managed those two offenses and they put up a lot of points-what matters most. That is why he was brought in. No one expected the guy to ever be elite or even good. But he did his job. The defense and Ryan didn't ,esp Ryan's game day coaching.

Yeah. You definitely don't understand. Go look up 'Nick Foles 2013'.

Yeah. You definitely don't understand. Go look up 'Nick Foles 2013'.

If you don't think the low passing attempts were not because of a run heavy offense-what the offense was built for and still is, well there you go.

Edited by JM2009

You keep proving my point. It's disgusting really, these arguments. 14 games-if they draft well, which we don't know yet, and aren't you rooting for wins in the 14 games remaining. Wouldn't you like to see TT play well in this scheme and his WRs play better also? i think we all know that answer.

TT is the past and the present. Peterman is potentially the present and future (key word, potentially). Those in the "little group" you speak of would like to see the QB that could potentially be our future play, as opposed to the QB that won't be on the team next year (who also doesn't fit the scheme).

This seems to be the only thing you ever comment on. Hopefully next year, when Tyrod is elsewhere, you can become a contributing member as opposed to just looking like a TT apologist.

Again, this all coming from someone who truly roots for and likes TT. My eyes just see something different than your eyes do.

Ooo and those thinking gonna sack Siemian. Good luck with his 2.27 TIme to Throw

Because it is a Transition Year to a timing. And 2 years ago is an eternity. Show the 2016 stats. I know why you dont.

Siemian is the perfect QB for this system. He is the kind of guy this offense has made look better than they are for years. Tyrod is not.

Funny how in the old offense when he had a solid , healthy WR corp, TT numbers were very good in 2015. I believe they were near the top of the league in completing passes over 20 yards. A new offense with a bottom five WR corp and no real deep threat won't work for this QB. Not using his strengths.

http://nysportsbiz.com/2015/11/09/tyrod-taylor-leads-the-nfl-in-accuracy-4-other-surprising-stats/

They were 12th.

Really who was the OC in 2015. So whos scheme again. Your lack of knowledge shows.

Man you are making friends all over the board. Keep the hot takes coming, your idiotic analysis & mindless insults when someone doesn't agree with you. it is good entertainment.

Edited by Gordio