Tyrod and Shady to speak before practice today 9/20/17

Roundybout

Tyrod Taylor asked how much freedom he has to audible: "We're getting to that." Says he doesn't have free rein but getting more each week

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor on chemistry with WRs: "It's a work in progress." Says they're working hard to get there

Tyrod Taylor asked how much freedom he has to audible: "We're getting to that." Says he doesn't have free rein but getting more each week

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor on chemistry with WRs: "It's a work in progress." Says they're working hard to get there

Where are you hearing this? It´s not live in FB

this "chemistry" thing is overblown, IMO. In no other sport does it take so long to develop "Chemistry" with another player. Hockey moves players around all the time. A good QB can cycle through some WR's and keep pounding (i.e. Brees, Brady, Rivers)

this "chemistry" thing is overblown, IMO. In no other sport does it take so long to develop "Chemistry" with another player. Hockey moves players around all the time. A good QB can cycle through some WR's and keep pounding (i.e. Brees, Brady, Rivers)

Where can we find this 'Brees, Brady, Rivers' QB? I'd argue that level of play is better than 'good'.

I didn't hear Tyrod's comments but I really loved what Shady had to say. Basically he said that every player needs to look in the mirror and identify mistakes they made and things they could've done better. Blaming the new coaches or scheme is an excuse, he said. He said they've been the best running team in the NFL the last two years and there's no reason they shouldn't be now. Same players, facing the same defenses (8 in the box) they just need to make the plays. I really enjoyed his attitude and the tone of his conversation. Shady is definitely one of my favorite Bills players of all time.

Finally, the team leaders are getting together to stand up against their disappointment with how McDermott's clapping reminds them of Dick Jauron.

McDermott will be standing with the media clapping enthusiastically during both pressers.

I may be misinformed, but I believe his press conference clap is a more deliberate slow clap.

You just never know what dumb occurrence will become "a thing" around here. :D

Tom Brady and cooks say hello.

Talk from all of these clowns is cheap.

Guarantee the fans at the game on Sunday will be raining boos by halftime if we see another performance like last week from Taylor and the offense.

Now you show your true colors