The Mad Pooper

TheElectricCompany

Oh my!

Not sure how I'd react, perhaps get the powerwasher out and spray 'em down?

http://deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863

There’s no use trying to skirt around this, so let’s cut straight to the chase: A Colorado Springs woman has been taking big craps in front of someone’s house for a few weeks now. They’re calling her the Mad Pooper and she won’t stop. The cops are involved. It appears to be some sort of revenge pooping. I hope you enjoy this report from local CBS outlet KKTV as much as I did.

I feel like I saw this story about a year or two ago...I find it hard to believe that this could go on for 7 weeks, and nobody could catch this person...like she is Sasquatch or something....fake news? It just doesn't pass the smell test...

Edited by Buftex

We had a mad pooper at work 8 years ago or so... Would stuff a roll of TP into the toilet to absorb all the water and make draining impossible, and then take a dump on top of that.

No idea why this would occur to anybody.

WTF

I was at the movies a few years back and saw a number 2 in the urinal. Why anyone would do this I don't know. I also find it strange because anybody could have walked in and caught him.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

We had a mad pooper at work 8 years ago or so... Would stuff a roll of TP into the toilet to absorb all the water and make draining impossible, and then take a dump on top of that.

No idea why this would occur to anybody.

Disgruntled, frustrated.

(I am) not a shrink, but I stayed @ a Holiday Inn Express one time.

It's probably a power, control move. A way of to express their frustrations. It's why children bite other children. They can't verbalize, so they attack. Just like on PPP. They have an inferiority complex so they attack, only way they can express their frustrations. In this case, with the Mad Pooper, well she... Poops.

Quite an attention getter to say the least! Oh my! We had a raccoon at work do this. The damn thing was reading into the trash... We finally sealed it off. He taught us a dirty lesson. Somebody left machine shop door open one night. This damn coon came in a took a crap on the work bench... Left us a nice "present" in the morning! LoL...