Near record warmth for Sundays game and sunny

Big Turk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forecast right now is 86 and sunny for Sunday's game...been quite a while since we had a game we could say "Heat was an issue" in Buffalo...

I'm sure the announcers will be all over it...

Went to a home opener with my brother and I got heat stroke. My brother went to get something for me and all the sales booths had run out of ice. Finally he found someone and explained situation and a bag of ice was brought to him. Since then I have been cautious about early season games. Friends use to sell to me front row seats in tunnel corner 2nd level and there sun was never an issue. It seems to be issue only in some sections of stadium.

Pretty sure the game was the 89-degree day on Sept. 8, 2002, when the Bills lost in their home opener to the New York Jets, 37-31.

I know I've seen this in other threads but my search skills must be lacking and I couldn't find it.

How long should I expect to wait in a security line getting in to the game on Sunday and is there a preferred entrance or just luck of the draw?

Depends when you get in line. I generally get to gates at 12:10, in by 12:20 at the latest.( Potties up top still clean as a whistle at this time if ya got some business to attend to)

I think if you get in line at 12:30, expect to get in at 12:55

IN line at 12:45, expect to get in at 1:15

Went to a home opener with my brother and I got heat stroke. My brother went to get something for me and all the sales booths had run out of ice. Finally he found someone and explained situation and a bag of ice was brought to him. Since then I have been cautious about early season games. Friends use to sell to me front row seats in tunnel corner 2nd level and there sun was never an issue. It seems to be issue only in some sections of stadium.

Pretty sure the game was the 89-degree day on Sept. 8, 2002, when the Bills lost in their home opener to the New York Jets, 37-31.

Yeah they said this is going to be the warmest Bills home game since 2002...

Depends when you get in line. I generally get to gates at 12:10, in by 12:20 at the latest.( Potties up top still clean as a whistle at this time if ya got some business to attend to)

I think if you get in line at 12:30, expect to get in at 12:55

IN line at 12:45, expect to get in at 1:15

Perfect, thanks!

Is the Bills side in the sunny or shaded area? I imagine sun is desirable in November but not so much on a hot, humid September afternoon.B

Bills side in shade. Visitors in sun. Kelly club in sun.

Bills side will be mostly in sun for awhile until sun sets some. Unless you are way back on lower level.

Perfect, thanks!

YW, and just in case you have a woman with you and not been to a game in a while. Have her leave the purse at the car. There is something about size and clear plastic, i am not 100% sure on that, but for the most part purses are banned.the easiest thing is to just leave the damn thing at the car.

Edited by plenzmd1

YW, and just in case you have a woman with you and not been to a game in a while. Have her leave the purse at the car. There is something about size and clear plastic, i am not 100% sure on that, but for the most part purses are banned.the easiest thing is to just leave the damn thing at the car.

Purses have to be roughly "size of a hand", I think 4"x6".

Also they will confiscate cigarettes at the gate if any of you are filthy smokers, leave em at the car also. Lighters and vape pens too.

Purses have to be roughly "size of a hand", I think 4"x6".

Also they will confiscate cigarettes at the gate if any of you are filthy smokers, leave em at the car also. Lighters and vape pens too.

that would be a clutch. Not a purse.

You clearly don't know women's fashion

Thanks for this too...would have been an issue.

Remember while sitting in the sunny great weather.

Bills HAVE TO run the ball and play defense because you know the weather makes throwing hard

Brilliant take dipshit. You should stick to analyzing college QB's, you got a knack for that.