Near record warmth for Sundays game and sunny

Big Turk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! You just can't resist even in a thread about the weather.

Let me guess. You took this as a QB issue right?

I am taking it as an midset issue of what our coaching staffs routinely say about the weather in Buffalo being a reason why it is a rund first defense team.

Bills have an outside shot of tying or beating the warmest home game ever, which was 90 degrees on September 4th, 1983.
This will likely easily be the warmest game ever in Buffalo in late September as we will probably be setting record highs 3 of the next 4 days
T-5. 1983 vs. Miami

Temperature: 90 degrees

Date: Sept. 4, 1983

Score: Dolphins 12, Bills 0

Notes: Out of all of Buffalo's top 12 warmest games, this is the only one that took place in Orchard Park. The Bills would drop the Week 1 matchup 12-0. Uwe von Schamann connected on four field goals for the Dolphins with a long of 50-yards.

Miami won the game despite passing for just 46 yards on 9-of-23 passing from David Woodley and Tony Nathan.

Buffalo....where they B word when it's cold and snowy, and where they B word when its 85 in September.

:lol:

Wont see me complain about cold and snowy. I can't wait.

Those are the best days of the year. Serenity and calm. Plus it keeps all the fair weather babies, and "green" prius drivers in their houses, more room to play around with the 4x4.

There is nothing good about 90 degrees. Seriously. I "B word" when it's 85 in July.

I burn very easily, so I've got a big dorky wide brimmed hat with a flap to cover the back of the neck that I pretty much only wear to mow the lawn. I think I might be bringing it tomorrow.

Oh its gonna be a function over form kinda day. I might run out and pick up a big ol hat myself.